美剧《开心汉堡店》第一季第一集Part501-中英文对照台词剧本
2022-10-15 来源:旧番剧

动员大会现在开始
Listen, pep talk.
今天很重要 是我们重重重新开业的大日子
Big day today. It"s our grand re-re-re-opening.
是劳动节的周末
It"s labor day weekend,
游戏码头又要人满为患了 所以 我们要
And it looks like wonder wharf is getting mobbed. So we have to--
之所以是大日子还有个原因的说
Big day for another reason, too!
Linda 我的动员演讲还没说完
Linda, I"m in the middle of my pep talk.
继续吧 抱歉 继续 接着动员
Go ahead, sorry. Go ahead, do your pep.
我们必须卖点汉堡出去
So we have to sell some burgers.
每年的这个时候
every year, this weekend
就是决定成败之时 谁在放屁
Makes or breaks us. Who"s farting?
是Gene的声效器
It"s Gene"s sound effects thing.
那东西不是为了让你听上去像机器人的吗
I thought that made you sound like a robot.
有机器人声效 激光声效
It does robot voice, laser sound,
还有放屁声
And fart noise.
额滴神啊 听着
Oh, god. Listen, your mother and I
妈妈和我得到楼下去绞肉馅
Have to go downstairs and grind the meat.
我们走后
But you kids know where
你们的任务分配 都清楚吗
you"re supposed to be while we"re gone, right?
Tina 你负责烤肉架
Tina, you"re on the grill.
- 我那里好痒 - 恶
My crotch is itchy. Oh!
你是作为我女儿 说这话
Ok. Are you telling me as my daughter,
- 还是作为我的烤肉师 - 作为
Or as my grill cook? Um, as...
因为我的烤肉师从来不会跟我说这个
Because my grill cook would never tell me that.
- 噢 - 而且 我的女儿
Oh. Also, my daughter
也不该跟我说这种事
Should probably not say anything like that to me.
- 跟她说 跟你妈说 - 我那里很痒
Tell her. Tell your mom. My crotch is itchy.
- 过来 让我看看 - Linda 别在这会吧
Come here, let me see. Linda. Not now.
- 表啊 让我们都看看 - 不许
No, let"s all see it. No.
我只是不知道 只用一只手
I"m just not sure if I"ll be any good on the grill
能不能把肉烤好
With just one free hand.
好吧 我还是接着布置工作
Ok, I"m just going to keep moving here.
Louise你负责柜台
Louise, you"re working the counter.
你的小凳子就放在柜台后面了
I put your little step stool back here.
但是不可以改黑板上的字
But do not alter anything on the chalkboard.
要是我想到更好的点子了呢
Well, what if I think of something better?
这种事几乎无法避免
Which would be almost impossible not to do.
你不会想出更好的点子
You will not think of something better,
- 因为"新品培根出炉"很完美 也很喜庆
Because "New bacon-ings" is perfect. It"s hilarious.
有木有 我想 还是把粉笔拿走好
Right? You know what, I"m taking the chalk.
就好像我没粉笔了似的
Like I don"t have chalk.
Gene 你负责外边 给路人发免费样品
Gene, you"re outside, nicely offering people
- 态度要好 知道吗 - 交给我吧
A free sample, all right? I"m on it!
但是那些从隔壁火葬场出来的人
But people coming out of the crematorium next door;
- 明显是戴孝的那些 - 咋啦
People obviously in mourning... Yeah?
别发样品给他们
Don"t offer them samples.
老爸 我穿着这身出去
Dad, when I"m in character out there,
就完全投入角色了
I get in a zone!
就没心思去分辨 谁是戴孝的谁又不是了
I can"t keep track of who"s in mourning and who isn"t.
- 就抱着骨灰盒的那些 - 然后呢
Just anyone with an urn... Yeah?
别招惹他们
Leave "em alone!
我知道你想出去后 来一场Gene个人秀
I know you think it"s the Gene show out there,
但是招人喜欢和惹人烦是有区别的
But there"s a line between entertaining and annoying.
不 事在人为
No! That"s a myth.
好了 听着 孩子们我爱你们
All right, listen. You"re my children and I love you.
但是你们在这做的 都很糟糕
But you"re all terrible at what you do here,
我觉得我该告诉你们
And I feel like I should tell you,
- 可以的话 我会炒了所有人 - Bob
I"d fire all of you if I could. Bob!
好了 伸出手来
All right, hands in.
别 Tina 你就不用了
Don"t--Tina, don"t put your hand in.
- 什么 - 加油 卖汉堡咯
What... All right. Sell some burgers!
卖汉堡
Sell some burgers.
开心汉堡店
Bob"s burgers!
免费样品
free sample!
快快品尝
Come and get it.
我不放心把孩子们单独留在上面这么久
I don"t like leaving the kids alone up there for this long.
一定会有坏事发生
Something bad"s gonna happen.
Bob 他们行的 我问你问题呢 快回答
Bob, they"re fine. Please, I asked you a question.
什么问题来着
Yes, what was the question?
你还记得我们的新婚之夜吗
Do you remember our wedding night?
记得 照常工作 因为放不起假 我记得
Yes. We worked "cause we couldn"t afford not to. I remember.
你绞的太快了 慢点
You know you"re grinding too fast. Slow down.
- 那是哪天 - 哪天
What was the date? The date?
我们大喜之日是哪天
Yes, the date of our wedding!
我不知道
I don"t know.
- 糟了 难道是今天 - 没错
Oh, crap. Is it today? Yes, bob!
- 今天是我们的结婚纪念日 -是的
Today"s our anniversary. Yes, it is!
对不起 宝贝 对不起
I"m sorry. Baby, I"m sorry.
我总是记不住纪念日 你知道的
I"m not good with dates, you know that.
- 今天是你生日 - 是的
Today"s your birthday? Yes, bob!
- 今天是我生日啊 - 是啊
Today"s my birthday? Yes, bob!
- 今天是你的预产期啊 - 是的
Your due date was today? Yes, bob!
情况如何
How"d it go?
还能怎样 很好 情况很好
How do you think it-- good. It went very well.
那就好
That"s good.
是男孩还是女孩
Boy or girl?
- 你去哪 - 我受够了
Where you going? I"m done!
我道歉了
I said I"m sorry.
Bob 我受够了
Bob, I"m done!
Linda 回来 我们得绞完汉堡用的肉
Linda, come back. We need to finish grinding the hamburger.
天啊 真恶心
Oh, my god, gross.
谢谢
Thank you.
free samples.
你不能再发放那些样品了
Hey, you can"t give out those samples.
那些刚都掉到地上了
You just dropped them on the ground.
嘘 怎么着 难道你们是专管食物掉地上的警察吗
Shh! What are you, the dropping food on the ground police?
- 是的 - 还真有啊
Yes. Oh. They have that?
- 我是食品健康督察 - 是什么
Yes. I"m the health inspector. The what?
食品健康督察 完毕
health inspector. Off.
- 什么 - 健康督察
What? Health inspector!
汉堡店的天敌
The burger joint"s natural enemy.
您好 欢迎光临开心汉堡店
Hello. Welcome to bob"s burgers.
今日特供 猥亵儿童堡
The burger of the day is the child molester.
随堡附送糖果 懂了吗
It comes with candy. Get it?
- 懂了 - 没有
Yes. No.
因为有时候坏人用糖果来
"cause sometimes they use candy
引诱孩子
To lure their victims--
- 这个我们懂 - 噢
Yes, we get it. Ohh.
这是你父母的店吗
Is this your parents" place?
是的 她们在地下室呢
Yes, they"re down in the basement
正在绞肉
Grinding the meat right now.
我没打暗语
That"s not a euphemism.
他们真的是在绞肉
They"re really grinding the meat.
带我们去厨房看看
Show us the kitchen, please.
我是说 我们的纪念日很好记
I"m just saying, it"s easy to remember our anniversary.
就是9月3号 9和3
It"s September third. 9/3.
9可以被3整除
9 is divisible by 3.
什么 这不对
What? That"s not--
很多数都可以被3整除
A lot of numbers are divisible by 3.
不许顶嘴
Don"t argue with me.
好吧 你说的对 9可以被3整除
All right, you"re right, 9 is divisible by 3,
我记住了
And now I"ll remember.
噢 天呐
oh, my god.
你在故意糊弄我说不记得吧
Are you messing with me?
= 什么 哪有 - 你就是
What? What are you--no. You are.
- 我 -你就是
I-- you are!
Lin 我忘了 对不起
Lin, I forgot. I am sorry.
我说了对不起了 而且我会补偿你的
I said I"m sorry. And I"m going to make it up to you.
我都看到你偷笑了
I can see you smiling.
我没偷笑
I"m not smiling!
你眼睛都笑弯了
You"re smiling with your eyes.
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果