美剧《开心汉堡店》第二季第一集Part456-中英文对照台词剧本

2022-10-14 来源:旧番剧

美剧《开心汉堡店》第二季第一集Part456-中英文对照台词剧本


《开心汉堡店》
第二季 第一集
挖这儿 吉恩
Dig, Gene!
宝藏宝藏快现身
Show me the treasure!
没准下面埋的是锡纸 我们可以捡回家用呢
Maybe it"s some tin foil and we can recycle it.
也有可能是把铁铲
Maybe it"s a shovel,
那样我就不用徒手挖了
and I won"t have to dig with my hands.
快看 是块手表
Look! It"s a watch!
奥利 你在下面憋多久了
Ollie? How long have you been down there?
安迪呢 挖我出来的人应该是他才对啊
Where"s Andy? He was supposed to unbury me.
你在这呐 我正到处挖你呢
There you are! I"ve been digging all over for you!
你哥哥来了吗
Is your brother around?
他在那边和齐克玩呢
He"s over there playing with Zeke.
来啊 小吉米 锁住我的下身
Okay, Jimmy Jr., put me in a crotch lock
看我能不能破了这招
and see if I can get out of it.
齐克
Zeke.
所以我只交女性朋友
This is why I"m only friends with women.
他们都是摔跤队的
They"re on the wrestling team together.
我可以陪你练习 小吉米
I could help you practice, Jimmy Jr.
我明天有空
Tomorrow"s good for me.
谢了 可我明天要和齐克
Thanks, but me and Zeke are going to watch them
去看他们拆除太妃糖工厂
to demolish that taffy factory tomorrow.
我们要亲眼看着它被毁掉 嘣
We"re gonna watch it get blowed up. Boom!
蒂娜 吉恩 我们走
Tina, Gene, let"s go.
我们要挖遍整个沙滩
We"ve got a whole beach to comb.
-遵命 -我不去了
- Yes, sir. - I"m good.
鲍鲍 今晚来看比赛吗
Bobby, want to come over and watch the game tonight?
我给你做三豆沙拉
I"m making a three-bean salad,
不过豆子你得自己带
but it"s bring your own bean.
我们一起在床上吃鹰嘴豆怎么样
Can I put you down for garbanzo?
-不行 -不行 他去不了
- No. - Nah, he can"t.
鲍勃今晚已经有约了
Bob"s got plans tonight.
没错 泰迪
Yeah, Teddy. Um...
每周日晚我和琳达都有
Sunday nights me and Linda have,
那种约会 你懂的
uh, you know, an arrangement.
例行房事啊
Scheduled sex.
我那盘萨德的录像带你们要看吗
Eh... Do you want to borrow my Sade tape?
18世纪法国SM作家
其人是不折不扣的性虐狂
猜猜我们用金属探测器找到了什么
Guess what we found with our metal detector?
-另外一个金属探测器 -耶
- Another metal detector! - Yay.
我还找到了这个 我想这本书会很有用
And I found this on the beach. I think it could help me.
百香果公司出版的平装本 真销魂
Ooh. Passionfruit paperbacks. Juicy!
暗阴之缝
可惜你们不能带着金属探测器
Too bad you kids can"t take the metal detector
去凯弗雷的太妃糖工厂
over to Caffrey"s taffy factory.
在工厂被毁之前找到秘密宝藏
Find his secret treasure before they tear the place down.
慢着慢着慢着 秘密宝藏
Whoa, whoa, whoa... ho, secret treasure?
你在 你在说什么呢
What are you, ah... what are you talking about?
糟糕 我又嘴欠
Whoops, there I go again.
泄漏了天机
Divulging amazing secrets.
没错 是派第叔叔告诉我的
Yeah, my uncle Paddy told me about it.
上个世纪50年代 他在凯弗雷的工厂上班
He used to work in Caffrey back in the 50s.
干的是女仆的活
He was his maid.
你叔叔派第干女仆的活
Your uncle Paddy was a maid?
女仆的活以前都是男人干
All maids were men back then.
直到女人变成了劳动力
Until women joined the workforce
抢走了女仆市场
and took all the maid jobs away.
姑娘们加油 姑娘们上
All right, girls! Go, girls!
派第一大部分的工作就是替凯弗雷藏匿赃款
A big part of Paddy"s job was dusting Caffrey"s money.
凯弗雷的钱并不是靠卖糖赚来的
Caffrey didn"t make his money from candy, you know.
而是靠走私酒水
He was a bootlegger!
你是想说走私"护腿"吧
I believe the term is leg-warmer.
不不 吉恩
No, it is not, Gene.
总之 凯弗雷在禁酒时期走私酒水
Anyway, Caffrey ran liquor during Prohibition.
工厂下面有几条隧道
There are tunnels under the factory
他们趁海水涨潮 载酒运到里面
where they brought the booze in with boats at high tide.
通道里布满了机关陷阱 防止警探进入
And the tunnels were booby trapped to keep out the G-men.
一群废物
Lousy Feds.
有传闻说
Rumor is
凯弗雷甚至造了一堆太妃糖假人
Caffrey even made a bunch of taffy dummies
为其掩护行动
to guard his operation.
跟中国的兵马俑差不多
Like the Terra Cotta Warriors of ancient China.
中国 爱吃面条的民族 是吧
China. Stick to noodles, right?
这算种族歧视吗
Is that racist?
-算 -有点儿
- Yes. - A little bit.
才不是呢
No.
总而言之 凯弗雷不相信银行
Anyway, Caffrey didn"t trust banks,
所以他把所有金条都藏在隧道里了
so he hid all his gold down there in the tunnels.
派第叔叔把这事告诉了我
Uncle Paddy told me about it,
现在我要告诉你们
and now I"m gonna tell you.
工厂里有一个秘密电梯
There"s a secret elevator in the factory
可以把你们带到下面的隧道
that takes you down to the tunnels underneath.
继续啊
Continue.
然后沿着弯道一直走
You follow the tunnel around the curve
直到看见三连石
till you get to three stones,
然后找到另一条弯道
and then you take the tunnel that bends this way,
宝藏就在这里
and there"s the treasure!
看 屁股
It"s a butt!
懂了没 是个屁股
Get it? A butt!
还有三坨便便
With three turds!
我小时候 派第就是用这招把我唬住了
Eh, Paddy got me good with that one when I was a kid
现在我用它来唬唬你们
and now I"m paying it forward.
还真唬住了 不错嘛 泰迪
Eh, yeah... That"s a... That"s a great one, Teddy.
金什么条
Gold?
派第那个人特别逗
He was a funny man, that Paddy. Eh...
逗乐子的小男仆
A funny male maid.
他嗜酒如命 还有牛皮癣
With a serious drinking problem and psoriasis.
-内部会议 紧急召开 -我去叫老妈
- Kids-only meeting. Now. - I"ll get Mom.
不 蒂 蒂娜 就我们仨
No, Ti-Tina! Kids!
听好了 我们要去寻找太妃糖工厂的宝藏
Listen, let"s go get the taffy factory treasure!
我们拿到地图了
We"ve got the map!
这只是个屁股啊
But it"s just a butt!
泰迪那是在妖言惑众
Teddy was just messing with our heads.
男人都这样
Men do that.
不不 也许是真的 动脑想一想
No, no, this might be real. Think about it.
如果是你 你会把藏宝图
If you had the chance to make a treasure map in a shape...
画成什么形状
what shape would you make it?
-屁股 -看吧
- Butt. - Exactly!
工厂明天就要拆了
The factory"s getting demolished tomorrow,
所以我们今晚就行动
so we have to go tonight.
你们两个来不来 干不干
You guys in? We doing this?
我可以帮忙搬些东西
I could move some things around.
我们去寻找屁股宝藏吧
Let"s find butt treasure!
我吃饱了
Oh, well, I am done.
撑死我了
No more chewing for me.
-时间可不早了 -是啊
- Look at the time. - Yeah!
我要睡个美美的觉
I"m gonna sleep like a baby.
做个色色的梦
A horny baby.
晚饭很好吃 老妈
Ah... Great dinner, Mom.
你超越了你自己
You outdid yourself.
多么美好的一天
That was a great day all around.
值得记上一笔
One for the books.
我要立刻睡觉去
I want to go to bed immediately
免得搞砸了这不同寻常的一天
before I spoil it and make it just a regular day.
怎么这么容易
That was easy.
就是这么容易
吉恩 你不必这样 他们的门关着呢
Gene, you don"t need to do that. Their door is shut.
我知道 可我的肚子好痒
I know. My belly itches.
凯弗雷太妃糖工厂
危险禁行
禁止入内
我们到了 伙计们
There it is, guys.
太妃糖宝藏 唾手可得
Caffrey"s treasure is as good as ours.
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

猜你喜欢
动漫推荐
免责声明:动漫番剧数据来源网络!本站不收费,无vip,请勿上当!

www.jiufanju.com-旧番剧