电影《正义协会:二战(2021)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

2022-10-15 来源:旧番剧

电影《正义协会:二战(2021)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本


更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
Mr. President.
总统先生
We have to act now.
我们必须采取行动了
They marched on Poland, and we did nothing.
敌军进军波兰了 我们却毫无作为
And they kept marching.
敌军持续进军
They"ve taken control of most of Europe. And Russia.
掌控了大部分欧洲和俄罗斯
It"s... An invasion.
等于是… 侵略
That"s not all, Mr. President.
不止如此,总统先生
He"s been searching for ancient artifacts since 1933.
他从1933年起 就在寻找一些古文物
You mean magical artifacts.
你是指有神奇力量的文物
Merciful heaven.
老天
What a maniac.
真是个疯子
Unless, of course... he"s right.
除非…他是对的
I take it that"s where your big idea comes in?
所以这促使你发起这个计划
Let me introduce you to the team.
让我向您介绍这个团队
Rex Tyler, known as Hourman.
“时侠”,雷克斯泰勒
He"s one of the best scientists America has to offer.
他是美国最杰出的科学家之一
Now, he"s developed a chemical called Miraclo
他研发出一个 叫“神奇素”的化学物质
to enhance speed, strength, everything.
能够强化速度,力量 无所不能
An hour at a time.
力量能够维持一个小时
Then there"s Dinah Lance.
接着是黛娜兰斯
A bit of a fire brand with sonic sound abilities...
令警方头痛的人物 她能发出声波…
...that have gotten her shunned by her community.
导致她在住的地方被排挤
Next, since attaining his powers of speed,
再来是杰伊盖瑞克
Jay Garrick has been a full-time crime fighter.
他自从获得神奇的速度 便专心打击犯罪
And he"s willing to serve his country.
他也愿意为国效力
Finally, Carter Hall,
最后是卡特霍尔
an ancient Egyptian in a modern Egyptian"s body.
一个古埃及人转世的埃及人
Oh, and he"s got wings.
他有一对翅膀
Ancient Egyptian? You can"t be serious.
古埃及人?你在开玩笑吧
Claims this is his
据他说这是
fourth reincarnation.
他第四次转世
He"s one of ours? Yes, Sir.
他是我们阵营的人? 是的,总统先生
I see. Lights.
我明白了,开灯吧
And you think they"re enough
所以你认为他们足以
to fight back the Nazis and magical artifacts?
抵抗纳粹和文物的神奇力量?
I know they are.
我知道他们可以的
But, who will lead this motley crew?
但谁来领导这群奇人?
I think I"ve got someone in mind.
我已经想到一个人选
What do you say, Mr. President?
您觉得如何,总统先生?
Are you ready to end this war?
您准备好结束这场战争了吗?
I can"t remember if I locked the car.
我想不起来我有没有锁车
Or the apartment.
还是锁公寓门
Or turned off the coffee pot.
或是关掉咖啡机
Honestly Barry, I don"t know how you"ve survived this long.
说真的,贝瑞 我真不懂你怎么活到现在的
Hey, this is our first trip to Metropolis,
嘿 这是我们第一次去大都会市
I want it to be perfect.
我希望能很完美
According to the trajectory of the sun,
根据太阳轨迹
we should have the max amount of light
我们应该能照到最多阳光
if we set the blanket... here.
如果我们把毯子铺在…这里
Think we"ll see Superman?
你觉得我们能看到超人吗?
I thought you were taking a day off.
你今天不是休假吗?
Right, right, you"re right.
好吧好吧,你说得对
I should have brought sunscreen.
早知道就带防晒油来了
Can I get your back? Barry...
要我帮你抹在背上吗? 贝瑞…
Cold cuts, bread, mayo. Oh, I forgot the cheese.
肉片,面包,美乃滋 噢,我忘了干酪
No, Barry.
不,贝瑞
Do you think it might rain?
你觉得会下雨吗?
I can grab an umbrella, just in case. Barry, just...
以防万一,我可以拿把雨伞 贝瑞,你…
focus.
专心点
Everything okay?
没事吧?
What are we doing?
我们在干嘛?
We"re having a picnic.
我们在野餐啊
You wanted to get out of town, away from...
你想离开城里,远离…
my other job.
我的另一份工作
But, we"re never fully away from your other job.
但我们从没真正 远离你的那份工作
That"s not fair.
这不公平
It"s who you are, and I love that about you.
那是你的一部分 也是我喜欢你的原因
But, Barry, it"s been... years.
可是贝瑞 这样已经…好多年了
What do you want from me?
你想要我怎么做?
Is this just a fling? Because I...
我们不算在交往吗?因为我…
No, no, Iris...
不不,艾莉丝…
It"s okay if it is, but I"m not interested in...
如果是也没关系 但我没兴趣…
I love you.
我爱你
It"s just...
只是…
the best way to keep you safe is by making sure no one finds out.
让你安全最好的方式 就是确保没人发现这个秘密
If you really believe that, then break up with me, Barry Allen.
如果你真的那么想 那就分手吧,贝瑞艾伦
Iris...
艾莉丝…
Life is dangerous.
生活充满危险
It shouldn"t stop us from living it.
但我们不该因此放弃生活
Go. You have work to do.
去吧,你还有工作要做
I... I"ll make it up to you.
我…我会补偿你的
Tomorrow. I promise.
明天,我保证
Resistance... is... illogical.
抵抗…是…没有用的
I have you now, Superman.
你成为我的手下败将了,超人
Superman! What can I do?
超人!我能做什么?
Maybe help with the tentacles?
也许帮我挣脱这些触手?
Right. Sure.
好,没问题
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
I will be after we take care of Brainiac.
解决掉魔神脑就没事了
What do you say? Interested in a team-up?
怎么样? 有兴趣跟我并肩作战吗?
I thought you"d never ask.
就等你这句呢
Another meta.
另一个超人类
Chance of success down to 95%. Recalibrating.
成功率降至百分之95 重新校准
Accelerating projectile.
加速发射程序
Superman!
超人!
Recalibration. Success at 99%.
重新校准,成功率百分之99
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
That gem... it"s Kryptonite.
那个宝石…是氪石
It"s the only thing that can hurt me.
只有氪石能伤到我
But, you"re like a God.
可是你就像上帝啊
So, what"s the plan?
那现在怎么办?
Don"t get hit. Avoid the beam.
别被打中,避开光束
Punch really hard.
使出全力揍他
Save the day.
拯救世界
I like it.
我喜欢
Keep running!
继续跑!
Follow my voice.
听我的声音
Any sign of him?
有找到他吗?
Not yet.
还没
We should have gone with him.
我们应该跟他一起出动的
We had our own mission.
我们有自己的任务
We"re running out of time.
快没时间了
Rex"s hour is almost up.
雷克斯的一小时快到了
If we don"t leave soon, civilians will die.
如果我们不快点离开 百姓会丧命的
We wait.
继续等
Steve won"t let us down.
史蒂夫不会让我们失望的
Go check on the left flank and report back.
去左侧看看,回报状况给我
What kind of crazy gun was that?
那把枪是什么东西啊?
It will take more than the speed of Hermes
就算你有荷米斯的速度
to stop an Amazon, fiend.
也阻止不了亚马逊人,恶棍
Who are you?
你是谁?
So, they"ve got one of their own.
所以他们也有一个超人类了
Wait, what?
等等,什么?
Wonder Woman, what"s the plan?
神力女超人,现在怎么办?
Regroup with the others.
和其他人会合
Tell Carter to take care of the planes.
叫卡特对付那几架飞机
We need to buy more time.
我们必须争取更多时间
Did President Roosevelt send you?
是罗斯福总统派你来的吗?
President Roosevelt?
罗斯福总统?
What? What"s happening?
什么?怎么回事?

猜你喜欢
动漫推荐
免责声明:动漫番剧数据来源网络!本站不收费,无vip,请勿上当!

www.jiufanju.com-旧番剧