看动漫学英语,海绵宝宝第一季第十三集对白(中英对照)
2022-10-16 来源:旧番剧
纠察队长
Hall Monitor
泡芙海底驾训班,用功的学生都在这里学习交通规则
Mrs. Puff"s Boating School. Where diligent students learn the rules of the road.
同学们,把书本放下,因为我们现在要挑选今天的纠察队长啦!
Everyone, put down your books, because it"s time to pick out the hall monitor of the day!
让我看看,这天的纠察队长是巴特,吉米,哦不,蒂纳,雷夫...
Let"s see here. This weeks hall monitor will be Bart, Jimmy, no, no, Tina, Ralph, mm...
海绵宝宝!
...SpongeBob...!
是吉米!吉米才是纠察队长
It"s Jimmy! Jimmy"s the hall monitor.
泡芙阿姨,我已经当过了!
Mrs. Puff, I"ve done it already!
哦,比尔?
Ohh... Phil?
我不要,泡芙阿姨
No way, Mrs. Puff.
啊,蒂娜,那你来当好了
Uhh, Tina, you"re the hall monitor.
可是我已经当过三次了!
Hey, I"ve done it three times already!
额...额...海思!
B...uh...B-Beth!

她毕业了!
She graduated!
亨利?!
Henry?!
维拉?!
Vera?!
克林顿?!
Clayton?!
好吧,看来我别无选择了
Alright, I guess I have no choice.
今天的纠察队长就是
The hall monitor of the day is
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob.
呦吼!纠察队长海绵宝宝正式来报到,长官,我已经做好万全准备,纠察队,我一定会保护弱势者,纠察队,执行所有的规定,纠察队...
Yahoo! Hall monitor SpongeBob reporting for duty, ma"am! I am ready to assume my position... in the hall! I will protect all that are weak... in the hall! All rules will be enforced... in the hall!
好了!把帽子跟腰带拿去吧
Okay! Just take the hat and belt.
我还不能接受,长官,首先,我要发表就职演说
I can"t accept that yet, ma"am. First, I have to make my speech.

就是不肯放过我,对吧?
You can"t make this easy, can you?
同学们!这是我一生中最大的荣誉,我要特别感谢我的泡芙阿姨
Classmates! Who am I to deserve such a great honor? Why, I would be nothing without Mrs. Puff.
饶了我吧
Give me a break.
支持我的朋友,我要说的是,我好感动,还有一点,我会担负重大责任...
And to my public, all I can say is I"m touched. And furthermore, I will carry out my duties...
...办案,打击犯罪,打击犯罪,办案!
...crime and punishment, punishment and crime in the hall!
纠察队,这让我想到最伟大的纠察队长,曾经发表过超级长就职演说
Which reminds me of an extremely long speech written by the greatest hall monitor of all time.
朋友们,同学们,青少年小朋友们,请听好了
"Friends, students, juvenile delinquents, lend me your ears."
最后一点,我会珍惜这个好机会,穿上纠察队长制服
In conclusion, and without a moment to spare, I will put on this uniform
执行我的任务...
and assume my duties as...
...当好纠察队长!祝我好运,泡芙阿姨!
...hall monitor! Wish me luck, Mrs. Puff!
哦,我一定会...
Oh, and I will be re...
海绵宝宝,你没事吧?
SpongeBob, are you okay?

我的演说又太长了,对吧?
I overdid the speech again, didn"t I?
非常遗憾
I"m afraid so.
哦,好讨厌呐,我应该不需要这些了
Aww, tartar sauce. I guess I won"t be needing this.
再见,拜拜
I hardly knew ya.
啊...海绵宝宝?
Uhh... SpongeBob?
是的,泡芙阿姨
Yes, Mrs. Puff?
你可以穿上它,明天再还我就好了
I can at least let you wear it until tomorrow.
哦!
A-hoo!
谢谢,泡芙阿姨!
Thanks, Mrs. Puff!
不知道我这么做会带来什么可怕的后果?
What are the consequences of what I"ve just done?
红绿灯故障啦,谁说纠察队长的责任下课就已经结束了的?我要帮助所有的人!大家都需要我当纠察队长!
Broken traffic light! Who"s to say my monitor duties should end just because the bell rang? I can be helpful anywhere! This looks like a job for the hall monitor!

这个城市不能没有你,海绵宝宝
What would this town do without you, SpongeBob?
我的脚!我的脚!
My leg! My leg!
巡逻中,我巡逻中
On patrol. I"m on patrol.
哦,窗户没关
Uh-oh, an open window.
再来点海草,亲爱的
More seaweed medley, dear?
他们这么做是让自己身陷险境,我一定要纠正他们所犯的错误,教训他们
The fools. They"ve left themselves susceptible to danger. I must show them the error of their ways through example.
我是闯空门的小疯子!
I"m the open window maniac!
希望你们下次记得关窗户!
I hope you learned a valuable lesson!
巡逻中,我巡逻中,我巡逻中...
On patrol. I"m on patrol. I"m on patrol...
乱丢垃圾!有人犯罪
Vandals! Another crime.

草莓口味!采取行动!
hmm...strawberry! I must act!
派大星
Patrick...
我的冰激凌!会说话!
My ice cream! It"s alive!
派大星!看下面!
Patrick! Down here!
哦,海绵宝宝,是你啊
Oh, SpongeBob, it"s you.
派大星,给我下来
Patrick. Come down here.
海绵宝宝?海绵宝宝?
SpongeBob? SpongeBob?
我在你下面
I"m down here.
嘿嘿,你好好笑哦!
Hehe, you look funny!
嗨,海绵宝宝
Hi, SpongeBob.
请叫我纠察队长!
That"s hall monitor to you!
抱歉哦,队长
Sorry, officer.
道歉是不够的,派大星。你刚犯下了罪行,我要逮捕你
Sorry"s not good enough, Patrick. You"ve committed a crime, and I"m taking you in.

什么罪啊?
What crime?
我是个坏人!
I"m a bad person!
号外!号外!小疯子正在比奇堡作乱!造成居民严重恐慌!
Extra! Extra! "Maniac strikes Bikini Bottom!" City paralyzed with fear!
拿去,朋友,充实知识武装自己
Take it, friends. Arm yourselves with knowledge.
小疯子,比奇堡作乱?车祸?闯空门?最适合逮捕小疯子大案的人就是我,纠察队长!可是我一个人抓不到他。派大星,你愿意为伸张正义而努力吗?
"Maniac. Bikini Bottom? Car wrecks? Break-in?". Who better to bring this maniac to justice than me, the hall monitor! But I can"t handle this case alone. Patrick, are you ready to give up your life of crime?
我想当好人!
I wanna be good!
嗯...现在你需要成为正义的化身
Hmmm... now you just need a symbol of authority.
完美!伸张正义,逮捕小疯子就是我们两个的责任,要怎么进行呢?听好了,副队长,你是前科犯,有什么看法?
Perfect! It is our duty to catch this maniac and bring him to justice! But how to proceed? Listen, deputy, you"re an ex-criminal. What would you do?
嗯...先吃冰激凌吧!
Hmmm... I"d get an ice cream!

好,然后呢?
Okay, now what?
嗯...
Hmmm...
这样行不通,我们要做点别的才行,好好利用对讲机!
This isn"t working. We"ve got to do something else. Something with walkie-talkies!
现在,出任务喽!好了,副队长,我去那边搜,你到另外一边去搜,冲啊!
And now, duty calls! Alright, deputy, I"ll go that way, you go some different way! Run ‘em out!
午安,小子
Afternoon, son.
哎呦,好同事
Hello, brothers.
我们正在搜捕小疯子
Son, we"re looking for the maniac.
请问你有看到这个人么?
Have you seen this man?!
是小疯子!不要过来,不要过来!
It"s the maniac! Take him away, take him away!
不要怕,这只是一幅画像,不是真的人,现在我们要再让你看一次画像,要是你看过他就跟我们说,明白吗?
Calm down, son. It"s just a drawing, not the real thing. Now we"re gonna show you this picture again, and you tell us if you"ve seen this guy. Understand?

嗯嗯
Yeah, uh-huh.
好的
Okay.
好可怕!
Horrible!
不要乱跑,小子
Stay indoors, son.
把你头上的甜筒拿下来
And, uhh, take that cone off your head.
海绵宝宝?回答,海绵宝宝,回答!
SpongeBob? Come in, SpongeBob. Answer!
我是海绵宝宝,派大星,回报
SpongeBob here, Patrick. Report.
我已经不想再当警察了啦,我好害怕!
I don"t wanna be a policeman anymore. I"m scared!
给我振作一点,副队长
Get a hold of yourself, deputy.
我想回家!
I wanna go home!
可怜的菜鸟,好吧,我过去陪你
Poor rookie. Alright, I"m on my way back.
快点,海绵宝宝,天好像快要...
Hurry, SpongeBob, I think it"s getting...

...黑了
...dark.
发出你的警铃,我马上到
Just put on your siren and I"ll be right there.
喂-喔。喂-喔。喂-喔。喂-喔。
Wee-woo. Wee-woo. Wee-woo. Wee-woo.
喂-喔!喂-喔!喂-喔!海绵宝宝!我看到他了!
Wee-woo! Wee-woo! Wee-woo! SpongeBob! I see him!
他在哪里,派大星?
Where is he, Patrick?
他在康康路和可可路交叉口
At the intersection of Conch and Coral.
我就在这里,他就在我的上面,可是没看到人,他在干嘛?
That"s where I am! He"s right on top of me, but I can"t see him! What"s he doing?
额,他就站在那里啊...好恐怖啊!
Uhh, he"s just standing there... menacingly!
你快跑啊,海绵宝宝!
Get out of there, SpongeBob!
他还想快抓狂了!他发动攻击了!
That"s his maniac shriek! He"s going to attack!
他现在抓狂了!快跑!躲到建筑物后面!
He"s acting all crazy! Run! Hide behind that building!
不,他在建筑物后面!哦,快,躲在路牌后面!
No, he"s behind that building! Oh, quick, hide behind that street sign!

不,等等!小疯子刚刚跑到路牌后面了!快点躲到路灯下面去!
No wait! The maniac just went behind that sign! Quick! Get under the street light!
不,等等!他也在那里!快点逃命啊!
No wait, agh, he"s there, too! Run for your life!
你说什么,副队长?
Say again, deputy?
小疯子就在邮筒里!
The maniac"s in the mailbox!
额,这个小疯子长得还蛮帅的吧,等一下,派大星,我就是小疯子!
Huh, this guy"s not half-bad-looking for a maniac. Wait a minute, Patrick, I"m the maniac!
你居然这么快就自首了
We"ll take that as a confession.
海绵宝宝小疯子,你在这里!我的视线才离开你一分钟,你就摧毁了半座城市了,你应该感到羞耻才对!
SpongeBob SquarePants, there you are! I turn my back on you for one minute and you destroy half the city! You should be ashamed of yourself!
你认识这小子?
You know this guy?
当然认识,他的制服还是我在驾训班借他穿的呢,我应该要管好他的
Of course I do. I"m the one who gave him the uniform in the first place. He"s my responsibility.
哦...
Uh-oh...

最后一点,同学们:红灯要停,绿灯要走。海绵宝宝...
And in conclusion, students: red means stop, green means go. And SpongeBob...
是的,泡芙阿姨
Yes, Mrs. Puff?
等我六个月后出狱,我会去找你的!
I"d like to see you after class. Six months from now!
