看动漫学英语,海绵宝宝第一季第八集对白(中英对照)
2022-10-16 来源:旧番剧
海底驾训班
Boating School
就是今天,小蜗!
This is it, Gary!
喔
Meow.
今天是考驾照的重要日子,我真是超有自信
The big boating exam is today! I"ve never felt so capable!
我最棒,我最棒,我最棒,章鱼哥!章鱼哥!
I"m ready, I"m ready, I"m ready. Squidward! Squidward!
干嘛啊?
What?
我准备好了,章鱼哥!
I"m ready, Squidward!
准备搬家吧
Ready to move?
不对,我准备要通过驾照考试
No, I"m ready to pass my boating test.
我最棒,我最棒,我最棒...
I"m ready, I"m ready, I"m ready...
我最棒,我最棒,我最棒,我最棒,我最棒,小兄弟,我再也不需要你了
I"m ready-eady-eady-eady-eady-eady-eady-eady-ready. Well, pal, I won"t be needing you anymore.
我最棒,我最棒,我最棒!欧耶!我最棒!
I"m ready, I"m ready, I"m ready! Oh, yeah! I"m ready!
喔!太棒了,我考到驾照了!
Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! Yes! Hey, I just got my license!

嘿,下一个就轮到我了!
Hey, I"m getting mine next!
嘿,我怀疑!
Hey, I doubt it!
好了,我们路上见啦,我最棒,我来喽!泡芙阿姨!我最棒,我最棒,我最棒,我最棒,我最棒,我最棒
Okay, see you on the road. I"m ready! Here I come, Mrs. Puff! I"m ready, I"m ready, I"m ready, I"m ready, I"m ready, I"m ready, I"m ready.
他又来了
I"m not ready.
嘿,泡芙阿姨!今天是我通过考试拿到驾照地日子!
Hi, Mrs. Puff! Today is the day I"m going to pass my boating exam!
先考再说,海绵宝宝,首先我们...
We"ll see about that, SpongeBob. First we must...
首先我应该先通过口试,我有信心我可以成功顺利的通过考验
First I must pass the oral exam. I am confident in my abilities to successfully succeed.
我知道,好了
I know. Okay,
第一题,船的前面叫什么?
#1 What is the front of the boat?
船头
The bow.

那么后面呢?
What is the back?
船尾
Stern.
#3 Right is...
第三题,右边是...
右舷、左舷、大幅甲板、船舱、游艇,红灯停、绿灯走
Starboard. Port. Skipper. Deck. Cabin. Galley. Keel. 1924.
恭喜你通过口试,好个大惊喜!
You"ve passed the oral test. What a surprise!
现在呢跟以前一样,我们来进行路考的部分。好,海绵宝宝,上船呢
Now it"s time to once again take the driving portion of the exam. Okay, SpongeBob, get in the boat.
哦,上船吗?
Oh, in this boat right here?
时间到了吗?
Is it time already?
上船,海绵宝宝
Get in the boat, SpongeBob.
哦,好,没问题
Oh yeah, absolutely.
只要把船开到考场就好
All you have to do is get on the track.

好,海绵宝宝,首先你要做什么?
Okay, SpongeBob, what"s the first thing you do?
红灯停,绿灯走...?
1924...?
哦,不对,首先你要发动这艘船
No, no. First thing is to start the boat.
海绵宝宝?海绵宝宝?放轻松,开船就好
SpongeBob? SpongeBob? Relax, it"s only the boat.
开船?
The boat?
好了,接下来要做什么?
Okay, now what do you do next?
冲出去
Floor it?
没错...不!别冲出去
Yes... no, no! Don"t floor it.
冲出去?
Floor it?!
不,不,别冲出去
No, no, don"t, don"t floor it.
好的,冲出去
Okay, floor it!

不!不!
No! No!
哦,海绵宝宝,为什么?
Oh, SpongeBob, why?
我的腿!我的腿!
My leg! My leg!
我不知道,小蜗,为什么,我不知道。我恨透了每次考试都没有通过,我已经考了三十七次了
I don"t know why, Gary. I don"t know. I"m tired of failing that boating test. I"ve already taken it thirty-seven times.
喔
Meow.
好了,三十八
Okay, thirty-eight.
喔
Meow.
不,小蜗,我不要不行
No, Gary, I"m not walking.
海绵宝宝,我是派大星,请回答
SpongeBob, this is star ranger, over.
什么事,派大星?
What is it, Patrick?

我要给你一个惊喜哦
I got a surprise for you.
哦,派大星,我没有心情玩
Oh, Patrick, I"m not in the mood.
快点下床
Get out of bed.
好了,接下来呢?
Okay, now what, Patrick?
到你的柜子里去找惊喜
Go to your closet for a surprise.
好了,我到了柜子前
Okay, I"m at the closet.
你仔细听好,什么东西是方的又是粉红的
Listen carefully. What"s pink and square at the same time?
不知道,派大星
I don"t know, Patrick.
派大星宝宝!
Patrick SquarePants!
你呀,帮帮忙
Pat, don"t do that.
我真的没有心情玩耍
I"ve got too much to worry about.

你怎么了?
What"s the problem?
我考驾照又没考过,我都考了三十七次了
I can"t pass my boating exam. I"ve taken it thirty-seven...
喔
Meow.
...额,三十八次,答案我都知道...
...uhh, thirty-eight times. I know all the answers...
可是只要一上了船,我就头昏脑胀,紧张到不行
...until I get behind the wheel. I just need something to help me think straight.
这件事你就交给我好了,你开船我来帮你遥控指挥
Thinking straight is what I do. You drive and I"ll do all the thinking for you.
要怎么进行?
How are we going to do that?
回头,海绵宝宝,哈喽?哈喽?
Come in, SpongeBob. Hello? Hello?
嘿,你的声音在我的脑袋里!太棒了!我在路考的时候,你可以将我所有的答案
Hey! I can hear you in my head! This is great! While I"m taking the test, you can give me all the answers.
等一下,派大星,头上有天线凸出来,看起来是不是呆呆的?
Wait a minute, Patrick. Won"t I look silly with this antenna coming out of my head?

呼叫海绵宝宝,呼叫海绵宝宝,试音,试音
Pat to Sponge, Pat to Sponge, testing, testing.
试音,试音,试音,试音,试音,试音!试音!
Testing, testing, testing, testing, testing, testing! Testing!
试音!
Testing!
呼叫派大星,听见了,很清楚,完毕
Sponge to Pat, I read you loud and clear, over.
苹果带了没?
Got your apple ready?
幸运小内裤呢?等等,等等
Lucky undergarments? Hold on. Hold on.
看到了,小内裤,苹果,还有我,你的驾照正在等着你,哦,泡芙阿姨来了!自然一点
Bingo! Underwear, apple, and me. You"re ready to get that license. Uh-oh, here comes Mrs. Puff! Act natural.
哞
Moo.
不,不,快上船去!
No, no, get in the boat!
把苹果送给她
Give her the apple.

送给你吃
Here you go, ma"am.
快点开始考试吧
Let"s get this over with.
首先你要做什么?
What"s the first thing you do?
额
Uhh...
发动船体
Start the boat.
泡芙阿姨,泡芙阿姨!
Mrs. Puff. Mrs. Puff!
什么?
Whoa-ho! Huh? What?
没关系,只是在开船
It"s okay, it"s only the boat.
开船?你发动了吗?
The boat? You started the boat?
应该吧
I... I think so.
哦,好了...接下来应该做什么呢?
Oh. Well... what"s the second thing you do?

红灯停,路灯走
1924?
不,不,开船上路
No, no, put it in drive.
开船上路?
Put it in drive?
是,没错!
Yes, yes, yes!
开船上路,然后?
Put it in drive. Then what?
冲出去?
Floor it?
不!
No!
不!
No!
不要动,海绵宝宝!
Freeze, mister!
大脚趾
Big toe.
哦,妈妈咪呀,哦,妈妈咪呀!哦,哈!我们还没有撞船
Oh, gracious. Oh, gracious! Oh-oh. Ha-ha! Ah, we haven"t crashed yet.

好了,你快要进去第一个弯了
Okay, you"re coming to your first turn.
哦,第一个弯,请告诉我,你知道要怎么拐第一个弯吗?
Oh no, the first turn. Please, tell me you know what to do at the first turn!
左转!
Left!
哦!
Oh!
右转!
Right!
哦!天呐,你开得好棒哦,海绵宝宝,你表现得很好
Oh! Oh my, this is splendid, SpongeBob. You"re doing fine.
太棒了!太好了!
Splendid! Wonderful!
终点线在前面了,真让人难以相信,你我驾训班所有学生中进步的最快、最多的好学生,你有什么秘诀,脑袋里装个无线电呢?
There"s the finish line. It"s unbelievable. You"ve shown the most spectacular improvement of any student I"ve ever seen. What"s your secret? A little radio in your head?
哦,你的帽子下面藏着长长的天线?
Oh, and under that hat is some kind of, uhh, antenna?
然后呢,再偷偷地告诉你所有的答案?
And some guy miles away from here is giving you all the answers?
哦,对呀,可是那样就是作弊
Oh, yes, but that would be cheating.
作弊!
Cheating!
我作弊?泡芙阿姨!
I"m cheating?! Mrs Puff!

什么事,我的超级好学生?
Yes, my star pupil?
我好像作弊了
I think I"m cheating.
什么?亲爱的
What"s that, dear?
我好像作弊了!
I think I am cheating!
你...你什么坐以待毙了
You"ve... you"ve let go of the wheel.
我的帽子下面真的有天线
I do have an antenna under my hat!
真的有个家伙偷偷告诉我答案,全是真的
There is a guy giving me all the answers! It"s all true!
我作弊!我作弊!我作弊!
I"m cheating! I"m cheating! I"m cheating!
什么?
What?!
对不起,泡芙阿姨!对不起!
I"m sorry, Mrs. Puff! I"m sorry!
方向盘,海绵宝宝!方向盘...
The wheel, SpongeBob! The wheel...

作弊...我作弊!作弊...
Cheating... I"m a cheater! Cheater...
不,不,不!没有关系!你今天可以作弊!
No, no, no! It"s quite alright! You can cheat that way!
不...我作弊...!
No... I"m cheating...!
那边,海绵宝宝...
At least, SpongeBob...
我作弊!
Cheating!
用点心,在那边!
Cheat that way!
我作弊!作弊,讨厌的骗子!
I"m a cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater!
今天作弊没关系!
It"s okay to cheat today!
不...!
No...!
那边,作弊没关系!
That way! Cheat that way!
作弊...!
Cheater...!
哦,海绵宝宝,为什么?
Oh, SpongeBob, why?

泡芙阿姨,我作弊了
Mrs. Puff, I think I cheated.
我的腿!
My leg!
额,对不起又让你失望了,泡芙阿姨
Uhh, I"m sorry for letting you down again, Mrs. Puff.
没关系,海绵宝宝,我原谅你。好,孩子们带我走吧
It"s okay, SpongeBob, you didn"t mean it. Okay, boys, take me away.
放心吧,泡芙阿姨,下次考试我会更努力的
Don"t worry, Mrs. Puff. I"ll try harder next semester.
我会过的!
It"ll be great!
今天要有走路的回家了
Only now I don"t even have my bike.
我
Meow.
小蜗!单轮车!你找到了!现在我不用走路了!
Gary! My bike! You found it! This sponge is still mobile!
太棒了,我们去医院给某人一个惊喜吧!
Alright, let"s go surprise someone at the hospital!
