看动漫大片《阿拉丁》片段7轻松学英语
2022-10-30 来源:旧番剧
05:47
琳达老师提醒各位童鞋,学习时最好先是盲听(只看视频不看字幕),其次再看着字幕学习,最好是跟着读,这样不仅掌握了相关词汇,同时还可以练习我们的口语。
441--She was the princess.她是公主
442--I can"t believe it.我简直不敢相信
443--I must have sounded so stupid to her.我早应该看出来的, 看她有多笨
444--[Abu] Yoo-hoo! Aladdin!阿拉丁!
445--Hello!你好!
446--Abu. Down here.阿布.下来.
447--[squeaking]
448--Come on, help me out of these.快点,帮我逃出去
449--[scolding][斥责声]
450--Hey, she was in trouble. Ah, she was worth it.可是当时她遇到麻烦了 是啊,那是她自找的
451--Yeah, yeah, yeah.对,对,对
452--Don"t worry. I"ll never see her again.别担心,我再也不会见到她了
453--I"m a street rat, remember? And there"s a law.我是个叫化子,对吗? 有条法律
454--She"s gotta marry a prince.她必须嫁给王子
455--- She deserves a prince. - Ta-da!她应该嫁给一个王子
456--I"m a, I"m a fool.我真是个傻瓜
457--[man] You"re only a fool if you give up, boy.孩子,如果你放弃的话 你就真是个大傻瓜
458--Who are you?你是谁?
459--A lowly prisoner, like yourself.一个囚犯,像你一样
460--But together, perhaps we can be more.但如果我们合作的话,也许会得到很多
461--I"m listening.我正在听着呢
462--There is a cave, boy, a Cave of Wonders,孩子,有一个谷名叫奇幻谷
463--filled with treasures beyond your wildest dreams.那里堆满了你永远 也想象不到的金银财宝
464--Ooh!
465--Treasure enough to impress even your princess, I"d wager.我敢打赌,那些财宝足以打动你的公主
466--Jafar, can you hurry up? I"m dyin" in here.贾法尔,能不能快点? 我快要闷死了
467--- [squawking] - But the law says only a prince can...但是法律规定只有王子才能...
468--You"ve heard of the golden rule, haven"t you?你听说过"有钱能使鬼推磨"吗?
469--Whoever has the gold makes the rules.谁有钱谁就能制定法律
470--[wheezing laugh]
471--Why would you share all of this wonderful treasure with me?你为什么会和我分享 这些金银财宝?
472--I need a young pair of legs and a strong back to go in after it.我需要一双年轻的腿 一个强壮的身体才能进到谷里
473--Uh, one problem.还有一个问题
474--It"s out there. We"re in here.那个谷在外面,我们却还在这里
475--Uh-uh. Things aren"t always what they seem.事情远非看起来那样简单
476--So...那么...
477--do we have a deal?一言为定?
478--Oh, I don"t know.我不知道

479--[thunder crashing][电闪雷鸣]
480--Who disturbs my slumber?是谁把我吵醒了?
481--Uh, it is l, Aladdin.是我,阿拉丁
482--Proceed.进去吧
483--Touch nothing but the lamp.除了神灯不要碰别的东西
484--Remember, boy, first fetch me the lamp,记住,孩子,先把神灯给我
485--and then you shall have your reward.你会得到奖赏的
486--Come on, Abu.走吧,阿布
487--[squeaking]
488--- Would you look at that! - [whimpering]你看到了吗
489--Just a handful of this stuff would make me richer than the Sultan.只要得到这里的一点财宝, 我就会比国王还富
490--Abu!阿布!
491--[whines][报怨声]
492--Don"t... touch... anything.别...碰...任何东西
493--We gotta find that lamp.我们要找那神灯
494--[grumbles][嘟囔声]
495--Huh?
496--- Aladdin! - Abu, will you knock it off?-阿拉丁! -阿布,别闹了行吗?
497--[screeches]
498--Abu, what are you, crazy?阿布,你疯了吗?
499--A magic carpet.一个魔毯
500--Come on. Come on out. We"re not gonna hurt you.过来.快过来. 我们不会伤害你的
501--[screeches]
502--Hey, take it easy, Abu. He"s not gonna bite.别紧张,阿布.他不咬人
503--Thanks.谢谢
504--[squeaking]
505--Wait a minute. Don"t go.等一下.别走
506--Maybe you can help us.也许你能帮我们
507--Hey! Whoa!
508--You see, we"re trying to find this lamp.你看,我们正在找神灯
509--- I think he knows where it is. - [squeaks excitedly]我想它知道神灯在哪儿
510--[echoes]
511--[whispers] Wait here.在这儿等着
512--[moaning]