看动漫大片《阿拉丁》片段4轻松学英语

2022-10-30 来源:旧番剧

06:05
琳达老师提醒各位童鞋,学习时最好先是盲听(只看视频不看字幕),其次再看着字幕学习,最好是跟着读,这样不仅掌握了相关词汇,同时还可以练习我们的口语。
169--On his way to the palace, I suppose.我想他一定是去皇宫
170--Another suitor for the princess.又来一个向公主求婚的人
171--- [giggling] - [woman screams]
172--- [whinnying] - Out of my way, you filthy brats.别挡道,小毛孩
173--Hey!
174--If I were as rich as you, I could afford some manners.如果我象你那样有钱 我会懂点礼貌
175--Oh. I"ll teach you some manners.我来教你礼貌
176--[men laugh][男人的笑声]
177--[grimacing]
178--Look at that, Abu.看那儿,阿布
179--It"s not every day you see a horse with two rear ends.这可是非常罕见的 一匹马有两个屁股
180--[crowd] Ooh!
181--You are a worthless street rat.你是个没教养的叫化子
182--You were born a street rat, you"ll die a street rat,你生来就是个叫化子 死了还是个叫化子
183--and only your fleas will mourn you.只有你身上的跳蚤会为你送葬
184--I"m not worthless.我有教养
185--And I don"t have fleas.而且我身上没跳蚤
186--[sighs] Come on, Abu. Let"s go home.快点,阿布 我们回家吧
187--Riffraff, street rat无赖,叫化子
188--I don"t buy that我不信
189--If only they"d look closer只要他们看清楚
190--Would they see a poor boy难道他们只看见个穷孩子
191--No, siree不,先生
192--They"d find out他们会发现
193--There"s so much more还有很多东西
194--To me在我身上
195--[sighs][叹息声]
196--Some day, Abu, things are gonna change.总有一天,阿布, 事情会有所改变
197--We"ll be rich, live in a palace,我们会变得富有,住在皇宫里
198--and never have any problems at all.不再有任何麻烦
199--[roosters crowing][天亮了]
200--I"ve never been so insulted.我从来没有被这么羞辱过
201--Oh, Prince Achmed. You"re not leaving so soon, are you?阿赫麦德王子 你这么快就走了?
202--Good luck marrying her off.祝你走运,能把她嫁出去
203--Oh! Jasmine.噢!茉莉.
204--[Sultan] Jasmine!茉莉!
205--Jasmine!茉莉!
206--- Jasmine! - [snarling]茉莉!
207--Confound it, Rajah.该死的!拉扎
208--So, this is why Prince Achmed stormed out.原来这就是阿赫麦德王子 大发雷霆的原因
209--Oh, Father.父亲
210--Rajah was just playing with him. Weren"t you, Rajah?拉扎只是和他逗着玩 对吧,拉扎?
211--You were just playing with that overdressed,你只是和那个衣冠楚楚
212--self-absorbed Prince Achmed, weren"t you?自恋狂的阿赫麦德王子逗着玩,对吗?

看动漫大片《阿拉丁》片段4轻松学英语


215--Dearest, you"ve got to stop rejecting every suitor who comes to call.亲爱的,你不能拒绝每一个前来求婚的人
216--The law says you must be married to a prince...法律上规定..你必须嫁给一个王子.
217--by your next birthday.在你下一个生日
218--The law is wrong.法律是错的
219--You"ve only got three more days.你只剩下三天了
220--Father, I hate being forced into this.父亲,我讨厌被逼迫着嫁人
221--If I do marry, I want it to be for love.如果我嫁人,那一定是为了爱
222--Jasmine...茉莉...
223--it"s not only this law.不只是因为那条法律
224--I"m not going to be around forever, and, well, I...我不能照顾你一辈子, 并且,我...
225--I just want to make sure you"re taken care of.我只想确认有人能照顾你
226--Provided for.早点做准备
227--Please try to understand.请你理解我
228--I"ve never done a thing on my own. I"ve never had any real friends.我从没有自己拿过主意 我也未曾有过真正的朋友
229--[grumbles][嘟囔声]
230--Except you, Rajah.除了你,拉扎.
231--I"ve never even been outside the palace walls.我甚至从没踏出过这宫殿的围墙
232--But, Jasmine, you"re a princess.但是,茉莉,你是公主啊
233--Then maybe I don"t want to be a princess anymore.那我不想当公主了
234--Oooh! I... I...我...我...
235--Allah forbid you should have any daughters.真主啊,但愿你没有女儿
236--Hmm?嗯?
237--I don"t know where she gets it from.我不知道她这是象谁
238--Her mother wasn"t nearly so picky.她妈妈可没这么挑剔
239--Oh! Ah, Jafar.贾法尔.
240--My most trusted advisor.我最信任的大臣
241--I am in desperate need of your wisdom.我确实需要你给我出个主意
242--My life is but to serve you, my lord.我生来就是为您效劳的,国王陛下
243--It"s this suitor business.就是求婚的事
244--Jasmine refuses to choose a husband.茉莉不愿选一位丈夫
245--- I"m at my wit"s end. - Awk! Wit"s end!-我已经绞尽脑汁了. -绞尽脑汁!
246--[laughing] Oh!
247--- Have a cracker, pretty Polly. - [Jafar laughs]-吃块饼干吧,亲爱的波利
248--Your Majesty certainly has a way with dumb animals.陛下对付不会讲话的动物 确实有办法啊
249--[grumbles]
250--Now, then, perhaps I can divine a solution那么对于这个棘手的问题
251--to this thorny problem.也许我可以用占卜术 找出办法来
252--If anyone can help, it"s you.如果有人可以帮忙的话, 那就是您了
253--But it would require the use of the mystic blue diamond.需要借用一下那颗神秘的蓝宝石
254--Oh. Uh, my ring?噢,我的戒指?
255--But it"s been in the family for years.但它可是我的祖传宝贝啊
256--It is necessary to find the princess a suitor.要想为公主找到一个求婚者 它是必需的
257--Don"t worry.别担心
258--Everything will be fine.一切都会好的
259--Everything will be... fine.一切都会...好的
260--The diamond.宝石
261--Here, Jafar.在这儿,贾法尔.
262--Whatever you need will be fine.不管你要什么我都给你
263--You are most gracious, my liege.您真是太伟大了,国王陛下
264--Now, run along and play with your little toys, hmm?现在,您可以玩您的小玩具了
265--Yes. That will be pretty good.对,那真是太好了
266--[spits, coughs]
267--I can"t take it anymore!我再也无法忍受了!
268--If I gotta choke down on one more of those moldy, disgusting crackers...如果再硬塞给我那些发霉的、 讨厌的饼干的话...
269--Bam! Whack!我打!打!
270--Calm yourself, lago.安静些,拉戈
271--Then I"d grab him around the head. Whack!我就要篡夺他的王位了
272--Soon I will be sultan, not that addle-pated twit.不久国王就是我了, 不再是那个糟老头子了
273--And then I stuff the crackers down his throat.到时候我会把饼干塞进他的喉咙里

猜你喜欢
动漫推荐
免责声明:动漫番剧数据来源网络!本站不收费,无vip,请勿上当!

www.jiufanju.com-旧番剧