看动漫学英语,海绵宝宝第一季第三集对白(中英对照)
2022-10-30 来源:旧番剧

啊,多么美好的一天,阳光普照,海水金亮,贝壳在叽叽叫,好宁静哦
Ahh, what a wonderful day. The sun is out, the water is shimmering, scallops are chirping. So peaceful.
可以,请你小声一点吗?我受不了这么吵杂的噪音
Can we lower the volume, please? I can"t work with all that racket going on!
哦,好的,章鱼哥
Oh, sure thing, Squidward.
非常好
Yes. Mmm. Right. Mmm.
好吧
Okay.
现在敬请聆听章鱼哥演奏的美妙音乐,谢谢
And now... for some soothing sounds from Squidward"s clarinet. Thank you, thank you.
我叫你,啊?
I thought I... Wha?
嗨,章鱼哥,想不想吹泡泡,只要二十五分钱哦
Hey, Squidward. Wanna blow some bubbles? Only 25 cents.
少来啦,我怎么可能会花二十五分钱去吹泡泡啊?
Oh, right. Like I would spend a moment of my time blowing bubbles.
啊哈
Uh huh.

哦,帮帮忙,有哪个傻瓜会付钱去吹泡泡的?
Oh, puh-lease. I mean, who in the world would pay to blow bubbles?
大家早啊
Good morning.
受不了
Oh, boy.
派大星先生早,你想不想吹泡泡?
Good morning to you, sir. Would you care to blow a bubble?
要多少钱呢?
Hmm, how much is it?
只要二十五分钱
Only a quarter.
蛮公道的嘛
Sounds reasonable.
嗯呃,我跟你借二十五分钱
Uh, I"m going to need to borrow a quarter.
好啊,派大星
Sure thing, Patrick.
哦哦,二十五分钱
Ah, one quarter.
谢谢
Thank you.

哦,生意挺好的嘛
Hmm, business is booming.
哎呀,我怎么会有这种低能儿的邻居呢?
How did I ever get surrounded by such loser neighbors? Uh huh.
吹泡泡,静一下,做好准备
One bubble wand, dipped and ready to go.
Could I interest you in some lessons? Only 25 cents.
要我叫你吹泡泡吧,只要二十五分钱
Uh, very well, then. Hey, Sponge, can I borrow another quarter?
但我跟你学,海绵宝宝,再借我二十五分好吗?
Thanks.
谢了
Okay, Patrick, it"s all in the technique.
好,派大星,全部都要靠耍特技
First go like this, spin around. Stop! Double take three times: one, two, three. Then pelvic thrust! Whoooo! Whooooooo! Stop on your right foot, don"t forget it! Now it"s time to bring it around town. Bring-it-a-round-town. Then you do this, then this, and this, and that, and-this-and-that-and-this-and-that, and then...
首先我们要这样,转圈圈,停,甩头,甩三次,一二三。然后猛力冲刺,呜呼,用右脚停下来,不要忘了,现在再来绕个大圈圈,绕个大圈圈。然后就这样,然后这样,那样,这样,那样,这样,那样

Oooh.
哦
Ah!
啊
Huh?
哈?
And now... with two hands!
现在双手一起来
It"s a giraffe!
这是长颈鹿哎
Excuse me, sir, but we are clo-
很抱歉,先生,我们打烊...
Don"t give me any of that! How can you two possibly make all this noise just blowing bubbles?!
你少跟我来这套,你们两个只是吹个泡泡,怎么会那么吵的
We"re not just blowing bubbles. We"re making bubble art. Watch carefully.
我们不只在吹泡泡,我们是在创作泡泡艺术,仔细看好了。
First go like this, spin around. Stop! Double take three times: one, two, three. Then pelvic thrust! Whoooo! Whooooooo! Stop on your right foot, don"t forget it! Now it"s time to bring it around town. Bring-it-a-round-town. Then you do this, then this, and this, and that, and-this-and-that-and-this-and-that, and then...
首先要这样转圈圈,停,甩头,甩头转三次,一二三。然后猛力冲刺,呜呼,呜呼,用右脚停下来不要忘了。现在再来个绕个大圈圈,绕个大圈圈。然后就这样,然后这样,那样,这样,那样,这样,那样
That"s not art. That"s just annoying. Blowing bubbles, that"s the lamest idea I have ever heard.
那不是艺术,是制造噪音,吹什么泡泡,那是我所听过最无趣的烂主意啦
You should be ashamed of yourselves.
你们应该感到羞耻
Bubbles.
吹泡泡
Art.
艺术

That"ll be 25 cents, sir.
吹一次二十五分钱
Ah, whoa, what?
什么啊?
Oh... who-who would pay 25 cents to blow bubbles?
哦,谁会为了吹泡泡付你二十五分钱啊?
We also offer lessons for beginners.
我们还有初学者教学课程
Beginners? What could be more simple than blowing a stupid bubble?
初学者啊,只不过是吹个笨泡泡,为什么还要上课啊?
Here"s your 25 cents!
你的二十五分钱,给你
Watch and learn.
最好多学着点
Uhh... wait, wait, wait.
哎等等
One more time. Here. Wait.
呃,再一次
Uhh... Just a mere warm-up.
哦,我只是在暖身
Hey, Squidward, remember the technique.
章鱼哥,耍特技,像这样,最后
Squidward, technique! You do this, and this, step back....
嘿,耍特技,章鱼哥!
Hey! Technique, Squidward!
这样转圈圈,这样,你看我,一二三
Spin around like thi— Like this... Look at me, over here, one... two.... yeah, three...
你要用力吹

The pelvic woo!
你要学我耍特技,不要忘了哦
Look, we"re doing the technique! And don"t for... Don"t forget the "Woooooo!" Squidward?
听海绵宝宝!
Listen to Sponge!
章鱼哥,耍特技,耍特技
Technique! Technique! Technique!
耍特技,耍特技,耍特技
Technique! Technique! Technique! Technique! Tech-
没有耍特技
You"re not doing the technique.
耍特技,耍特技,耍特技,耍特技,耍特技,耍特技
Technique.
耍特技,耍特技,耍特技,耍特技,耍特技,耍特技
Technique? Technique!? Technique, technique, technique, technique, technique!
首先要这样,转圈圈,停,甩头甩三次,然后努力冲刺,哦哦,用右脚停下来,不要忘了,我回来跟绕个大圈圈。然后就这样,然后这样,那样,这样,那样,这样,那样
First I do this, spin around. Stop. Double take three times. And here we go, pelvic thrust. Wehooooo! Wehoohoo! Oh, stop on your right foot, don"t forget it. Then, bring it around town. And a little of this, a little of that, a little of this, this, this, this, that, that, that, that. And that, that, that that that that! And then...

哇哦
Wow!
好挨,章鱼哥,你吹的太棒了
All right, Squid. That was so good.
章鱼哥是第一名
Squid is number one.
我真的很厉害吧,嘿嘿,你们根本吹不出那种泡泡
I really did it, didn"t I? Hey, you guys didn"t blow anything like that.
不
No.
这才叫做吹泡泡
Now that"s a bubble.
你最酷的,章鱼哥,你看,一切都要靠耍特技
You said it, Squidward. See, it is all in the technique.
对,耍特技
Yeah, technique.
耍特技?哈,海绵宝宝,你该不会以为我吹出那种泡泡是你教我吹的吧?
Technique? Hah. SpongeBob, you don"t think I created that beautiful work of art with your help?
哈哈哈,拜托,我是天才
Come on, it"s in my genes.
章鱼哥是天才,章鱼哥是天才
Squid"s got genes! Squid"s got genes!

谢谢,谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
章鱼哥
Squidward!
章鱼哥,章鱼哥,章鱼哥
Squidward! Squidward! Squidward!
海,我的朋友,我正在看着...
Hello, my friends. You are looking at a...
海绵宝宝!
Squidward!
章鱼哥
...genius.
章鱼哥~~~
Wow!
