看动漫学英语,海绵宝宝第一季第十集对白(中英对照)
2022-10-31 来源:旧番剧
甜蜜的家
Home Sweet Pineapple
走,走,走,走
Walking, walking, walking, walking.
很饿!
Hungry!
很饿,很饿,很饿,很饿
Hungry, hungry, hungry, hungry.
还是很饿!
Still hungry!
还是很饿,还是很饿,还是很饿,还是很饿
Still hungry, still hungry, still hungry, still hungry.
哦,讨厌的线虫!
Aw, dang nematodes!
很渴!
Thirsty!
很渴,很渴,很渴,很渴
Thirsty, thirsty, thirsty, thirsty.

喵
Meow.
好棒啊,小蜗!我们终于长大了!
Hooray, Gary! We"re finally huge!
喵
Meow.
哦?等一下!
Huh? Wait a minute!
哦 惨了!
Oh no!
喵
Meow!
哦。贝壳电话!有了
Ow. The shell phone! I know.
打电话给章鱼哥。他知道该怎么办
I"ll call Squidward. He"ll know what to do.
喂?
Hello?
章鱼哥!
Squidward!
你要害惨我的时候又到了吗?
Is it time already for you to ruin my day?
章鱼哥!救我!我的家缩小了,我早上起来才发现我的家越来越小了
Squidward! Help me! My house is shrinking, I woke up this morning and it was getting smaller and smaller and
墙壁正在向我靠近,章鱼哥,小蜗也很害怕!
the walls are closing in on me, Squidward, Gary is terrified too!

哦,惨了!
Oh no!
对,没错
Yep, it is.
害惨章鱼哥的时候又到了?
Is it time already to ruin Squid"s day?
嘿,海绵宝宝,等我一下啦!
Hey, SpongeBob, don"t start without me!
哦...线虫大队
Ohh... nematodes.
我的房子只剩下这颗小石头
The only thing left of my house is this little pebble.
出了什么事啦?
What"s going on here?
我有个坏消息,看我的房子怎么了?没了!
I"ve got bad news, guys! Look at what happened to my house! It"s gone!
不见了。我该怎么办?以后要住哪里?
It"s all gone. What am I going to do? Where am I going to live?
对呀
Yeah...
嘿,海绵宝宝,你的房子不见了!
Hey, SpongeBob, your house is gone!
我能说什么?
Well, what can I say?
非常高兴认识你,海绵宝宝,祝你搬家好运
It"s been great knowing you, SpongeBob. Good luck, somewhere else.

我会想你啦。呦吼。呦吼。
I"m gonna miss you. Boo-hoo. Boo-hoo.
呦吼!
Boo-hoo!
章鱼哥好舍不得你哦,你现在有什么打算?
Squid"s taking it real hard. What are you gonna do now?
看样子我只好搬回老家了
I guess I"ll have to move back with my mom and dad.
不,等一下,不可以
No, wait a minute, no you don"t.
我们可以来盖新房子!
We can build you a new house!
我们会盖房子吧!
We can"t build a house!
当然会,简单了!我家就是我自己盖的!
Well, sure, it"s easy! I built my house all by myself!
好哎,派大星,开始动工吧!
Alright, Patrick, lets get to work!
哦!哦!哦!
Ow! Ow! Ow!
太好了!
We"re done!
对呀,你觉得怎么样?
Yeah! So what do you think?
好想住进去哦
I wish I lived there.

真的?
Really?
假的
No.
套房哎
One bedroom.
好讨厌呐
Tartar sauce.
我们只好搬回老家投靠父母了
Well, looks like we"ve got to move back with Mom and Pop.
你不能搬回家投靠你父母!自从我爸妈把我赶出家门以后,我就不回去了,等等!你和小蜗可以过来跟我住哦!
Well, you can"t move back in with your parents! When my parents kicked me out of the house, I never went back. Wait! You and Gary can come stay with me!
那太棒了!
That"d be great!
耶!我们来当室友!
Yeah! We"ll be rockmates!
晚安,海绵宝宝
Good night, SpongeBob.
晚安,室友
Good night, rockmate.
喵
Meow.
晚安,小蜗
Good night, Gary.
哇哦...哎呦...
Oh...what the...?

哦!臭蜘蛛!臭蜘蛛!你走开!你走开!你走开!你走开!你走开!走开!走开!
Oh! A spiders! Spiders! Get "em off me! Get "em off me! Get "em off! Get "em off, off me! Off, off, off!
不,派大星,不派大星,不,快醒醒!不,快醒醒!不,救我!我是海绵宝宝!
No, Patrick, no, Patrick, no, wake up! No, wake up! No, it"s me! I"m SpongeBob!
臭蜘蛛!臭蜘蛛!
Spiders! Spiders!
臭蜘蛛!你走开!你走开!
Spiders! Get "em off me! Get "em off me!
哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦!
Ow, ow, ow, oh, oh, ow, ow, ow, ow!
章鱼哥?章鱼哥?
Squidward? Squidward?
嗯?
H-h-huh?
章鱼哥?
Squidward?
哇。嗯?什么?
Whoa. Huh? Wha-what?
章鱼哥,我们可以在你这里借住几天几个月吗?
Squidward, could we stay here a couple of days or a month or two?
额,好啊,随便你啦
Uh, yeah, wha-wha-whatever.
谢啦,谢啦,章鱼哥
Thanks. Thanks, Squidward.
章鱼哥,可以过去一点吗?
Squidward, could you scoot over a little?

哦,好
Uh, oh, yeah, sure.
既然你醒来了,帮我倒杯水好吗?
While you"re at it, could you get me a glass of water?
哦,好的,没问题
Okay. Hmmm, yeah, sure.
你家真的又漂亮又舒服
Yeah, this is a real swell place you got here.
谢了,兄弟
Thanks, buddy.
你不用客气
Uh-huh. Y-you"re welcome.
我好爱住朋友家哦
Yeah, I like sleepovers.
哎呀,我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
真是太好啦,晚安,章鱼哥
Yep, this is great. Good night, Squidward.
晚安,海绵宝宝
Good night, SpongeBob.
晚安,海绵宝宝
Good night, SpongeBob.
今天是大日子!章鱼哥,不要迟到了!
Tum-ta-dum! Today"s the big day, Squidward! Don"t wanna be late!

动作快,等等,不准乱动!
Gotta hurry! Hold it! Hold everything!
不想错过这一刻,海绵宝宝今天搬家!真不敢相信这是真的
I would not want to miss this. The day SpongeBob moves! I can"t believe it"s really happening.
你放心,章鱼哥,我会回来看你的
Don"t worry, Squidward. I"ll come visit you.
不要逗我开心啦,海绵宝宝
Don"t try to cheer me up, SpongeBob.
拜托
Please.
我爸爸来接我了
Here come my parents.
海绵宝宝,嗨,宝贝,我们来了!
SpongeBob! Hi, honey, we"re here!
来,海绵宝宝,快点快点,儿子,你妈把晚餐都准备好了
Come on, SpongeBob, hurry, hurry, son, your mother has dinner waiting.
嗨,妈
Hi, Mom.
你们好,海绵太太,我来帮你提行李吧
Hello, Mrs. SquarePants! Let me help you with these bags.
再等我一下
Just give me a minute.
我不能把你留在我身边了,小石头
I cannot hold onto you any longer, little pebble.

你是我最美好的回忆
You hold too many memories.
好了,章鱼哥,我要告别了
Well, Squidward, this is goodbye.
再见,海绵宝宝,再见
Goodbye, SpongeBob, goodbye.
再见,海绵宝宝,拜拜,再见,海绵宝宝,再见,再见
Goodbye, SpongeBob. Bye-bye-bye. Goodbye, SpongeBob. Ha-ha. Goodbye, goodbye.
走了,海绵宝宝
Come on, SpongeBob.
拜拜,派大星,再见了,比奇堡
Goodbye, Patrick. Goodbye, Bikini Bottom.
海绵宝宝搬走了,搬走了,搬走了!
SpongeBob is leaving. He"s leaving, he"s leaving!
啦,啦,啦,啦,哈哈,哈哈,哈哈!
La, la, la, la, la, la, la ha ha ha ha!
搬走了,哈哈!
He leaving, ha ha!
海绵宝宝搬走了,搬走了!
SpongeBob is leaving, he"s leaving!
我家找回来了
My house is back!

哦,我的凤梨屋,所有的摆设都没变呢!
Aww! Good old pineapple! It was exactly where it used to be!
哦,章鱼哥,是不是很棒,我不会搬走了!
Aww, Squidward, isn"t this great? I"m back forever!
我惨了!
Forever?
