看动漫大片《阿拉丁》片段5轻松学英语

2022-10-30 来源:旧番剧

03:30
琳达老师提醒各位童鞋,学习时最好先是盲听(只看视频不看字幕),其次再看着字幕学习,最好是跟着读,这样不仅掌握了相关词汇,同时还可以练习我们的口语。
276--Oh, I"m sorry, Rajah.对不起,拉扎
277--But I can"t stay here and have my life lived for me.我不能再呆在这儿, 象现在这样过一辈子
278--I"ll miss you.我会想你的
279--[whimpers]
280--Goodbye.再见了
281--[vendors calling out]
282--Okay, Abu. Go.好,阿布.开始吧
283--Try this. Your taste buds will dance and sing.尝尝这个吧,真是太好吃了
284--[squeaking]
285--- Get your paws off that. - [taunting]将你的爪子拿开
286--Why, you……你……
287--Get away from here, you cursed, filthy ape!滚开,你这只讨厌、肮脏的猴子!
288--Goodbye.再见
289--- Nice going, Abu. - [cooing]干得好,阿布.
290--Breakfast is served.早饭准备好了
291--Pretty lady, buy a pot.可爱的小姐,买个壶吧
292--No finer pot in brass or silver.再没有这么好的铜壶和银壶了
293--Sugar dates. Sugar dates and figs.甜枣,卖甜枣了,还有无花果
294--Sugar dates and pistachios.甜枣,还有开心果
295--Would the lady like a necklace?这位小姐喜欢项链吗?
296--A pretty necklace for a pretty lady.只有这你这样美丽的姑娘 才配得上这条漂亮的项链
297--Fresh fish!新鲜的鱼!
298--We catch "em, you buy "em!我们捕鱼,你们买鱼!
299--Oh, no. I don"t think so.不.不对
300--- Oh! - [gulping]
301--- Excuse me. - [gulps]对不起
302--[belches]
303--I"m really very sorry.真的很抱歉

看动漫大片《阿拉丁》片段5轻松学英语


304--Wow.
305--Uh-oh.
306--Hello? Hello?喂?喂?
307--Oh, you must be hungry.你一定是饿了
308--Here you go.拿去吧
309--You"d better be able to pay for that.你最好把钱给我
310--Pay?钱?
311--No one steals from my cart.没人能从我的货车里偷走东西
312--Oh, I"m sorry, sir. I don"t have any money.对不起,先生 我没带钱
313--- Thief! - Please...-小偷! -求求你...
314--If you let me go to the palace, I can get some from the Sultan.如果你让我进到皇宫里 我可以从国王那里拿钱给你
315--Do you know what the penalty is for stealing?你知道对于小偷是如何惩罚的吗?
316--No! No, please!别!别,求您了!
317--Thank you, kind sir. I"m so glad you found her.谢谢,您真是个好人 很高兴你帮我找到她了
318--I"ve been looking all over for you.我一直在到处找你
319--- What are you doing? - Just play along.-你在干什么? -快点配合一下
320--You, uh, know this girl?你,认识这个女孩?
321--Sadly, yes. She is my sister.是的,她是我妺妺.
322--She"s a little crazy.她有点疯疯癫癫的
323--She said she knew the Sultan.她说她认识国王.
324--She thinks the monkey is the Sultan.她认为这只猴子就是国王
325--O wise Sultan, how may I serve you?英明的国王,我愿为您效劳
326--[gibberish]
327--Tragic, isn"t it?悲剧,您说呢?
328--But no harm done.但是没什么伤害
329--Now, come along, sis. Time to go see the doctor.现在,妺妺,咱们走吧 该去看医生了.
330--Oh, hello, Doctor. How are you?医生,你好
331--- No, no, no. Not that one. - Come on, Sultan.-不,不,不.不是他 -快点,国王
332--[gibbering, gasping]
333--Huh? What?什么?
334--Come back here, you little thieves!回来,你这个小偷!

猜你喜欢
动漫推荐
免责声明:动漫番剧数据来源网络!本站不收费,无vip,请勿上当!

www.jiufanju.com-旧番剧