电影《超人:明日之子(2020)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本
2022-11-04 来源:旧番剧

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
超人
明日之子
我知道你的真面目
I know what you are.
你不是我们的同类
You"re not one of us.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我跟其他人别无二致
I look like everyone else.
不 我看过你的档案
No. I saw your files.
最高机密
你是...你是...
You"re... you"re...
外星人吗
An alien?
外星人真可怕
Aliens are scary.
幸好他们并非真实存在的 对吧
Aren"t you glad they"re not real?
妈
Mom!
谢谢你打给我 黛比
Thanks for calling, Deb.
那片子也不是很恐怖啊
I mean, it wasn"t even that scary.
他只是有点敏感
He just gets a little jittery.
那部电影很让你困扰 是吗
So that movie really bothered you, huh?
你什么都没说吧
You didn"t say anything, did you?
都好多天了 这样不健康
It"s been days! It"s not healthy.
这算是温和的疗法
It"s a weak prescription.
要不你去没收试试
Anyway, you try taking them away.
现在他只要醒着
Now he spends every waking minute,
就在研究怎么操作那东西
trying to get that thing to work.
或许我们不该告诉他的
Maybe we shouldn"t have told him.
他用一根手指就抬起了拖拉机 玛莎
He lifted a tractor with one finger, Martha.
他早晚会发现的
He was gonna figure it out.
我不想让他觉得自己跟别人不一样
I don"t want him to feel different.
他确实不一样 他感到害怕也无可厚非
He is different. And it scares him, for good reason.
把他送上飞船的人根本不知道 或者不在乎
Whoever put him in that ship had no idea or care
他们把他送来了一个多么危险的世界
for how dangerous a world they were sending him to.
他了解的越多 就越能保护自己
The more he knows, the more he can protect himself
和我们
and us.
应该是我们保护他才对 乔纳森
We"re supposed to protect him, Jonathan.
而不是反过来
Not the other way around.
右搭左
Right over left.
-右搭... -不对 左搭右
- Now, right over... - No! Left over right!
这上面的图像是翻转的
The image is flipped on this thing.
什么 不对 才不是
What? No, it isn"t.
没事 我自己能行
It"s okay. I can manage.
你们俩过于担心了
You both worry too much.
《斯莫威尔纪事报》
大都会飞人在城南现身
我们不该担心吗
Shouldn"t we?
我看不到字 妈
I can"t read that, Mom. It"s...
你得离镜头远点
You have to pull back from the...
"大都会飞人在城南现身"
"Flying Man of Metropolis, Spotted Over South Side."
这是两个月内的第三次报道了
That"s the third story in two months.
大都会可不是斯莫威尔
Metropolis isn"t Smallville.
那里都是很有权势的人
There are powerful people there,
他们最想得到的莫过于...
who would love nothing more than to get their hands on...
你 一定要小心
You. Please, be careful.
我会的 我很小心
I will. I am.
我真的得去上班了 大家都指望着我呢
Now, I really do have to get to work. Everyone"s counting on me.
我是发射报道小组的重要一员
I"m a big part of the team covering today"s launch.
发射什么
Launch? Of what?
看明天的《星球日报》就知道了
You"ll read about it tomorrow in the Daily Planet.
爱你们 再见
I love you. Bye.
跑腿的 这边
Coffee boy! Over here.
来了 特鲁普先生
Here yo go, Mr. Troupe.
大杯低脂香草拿铁 不加奶油 希望你别介意
Large skinny vanilla latte. No whip. And I hope you don"t mind,
我让他们加了一点点肉桂
I had them add a dash of cinnamon to the grinds.
真的能带出香气
It really wakes it up.
你不必叫我特鲁普先生
Now, you know you don"t have to call me Mr. Troupe.
你也不必叫我...
And uh, you don"t actually have to call me...
跑腿的 快点
Coffee boy, get a move on!
失陪
Excuse me.
卢瑟先生 能跟我们讲讲星辰实验室吗
Mr. Luthor, what can you tell us about S.T.A.R. Labs?
今天对大都会来说是重要的一天
Today, is a great day for Metropolis.
对地球来说也一样
And indeed, the planet.
幸运的话 我们很快就能回答那个古老的问题
With any luck, we"ll soon have answered the age-old question,
"宇宙中有其他生命存在吗"
"Are we alone in the universe?"
星辰实验室的精英们即将发射世界上
The good people at S.T.A.R. Labs are about to launch the most sophisticated,
最尖端的轨道望远镜
orbital telescope the world has ever seen.
而将望远镜送上轨道的
And it"s all happening via a two-stage,
是莱克斯集团打造的液体燃料两级运载火箭
liquid-fueled launch vehicle, built by none other than LexCorp.
我只接受一个提问
I"ll only be taking one question.
后面那位女士 你好 露易丝
From the young woman in the back. Hello, Lois.
跟大家介绍一下 露易丝·莱恩
Lois Lane, for those that don"t know,
是卢瑟新闻奖学金的获得者
is the recipient of the Luthor Journalism Scholarship.
好久没听到你消息了 露易丝
Haven"t heard from you in months, Lois.
研究太忙了吗
Studies keeping you busy?
我的确了解到了很多
I"ve definitely learned a lot.
比如你和政府签了巨额合同
Like how you built that rocket with funds
用那笔钱打造了这枚火箭
you received from a rather hefty government contract.
总统看出了这是值得投资的项目
This president knows a good investment, when he sees it.
那他看出了诈骗吗
Does he know fraud when he sees it?
重大疏失
Gross negligence.
没想到你问了这种问题 露易丝
Not the question I expected, Lois.
做生意就是这样的
That"s how business is done.
我可是把他推上总统宝座的人 他欠我的
I practically sat him in the Oval Office myself. He owes me.
再来点香槟吗
More champagne?
这是法律灰色地带
Legally, it"s opaque.
我设立一个价值一千万美元的太空计划
So you set up a ten million dollar space program
然后联邦政府给我报销六十亿
that the feds underwrite to the tune of six billion...
打造的火箭都是垃圾
The rockets are junk, but...
"但谁知道呢 也许能成功升空
"But who knows, they might fly,
任何住在火箭发射地附近的白痴
and anyone moronic enough to live close to a launch site
都活该被燃烧的碎片砸中"
deserves to be hit by fiery debris."
我有备份 莱克斯
I have copies, Lex.
至少香槟还挺好喝的吧
Well, I hope you enjoyed the champagne, at least?
请一个一个来
One at a time, please.
一个一个来
One at a time.
看上去你更需要这个
Looks like you could use this more than me.
你真是救命了 上早班太累
Oh, you"re a life saver. Early shift.
肉桂真的能带出香气
That cinnamon really wakes it up.
我也这么觉得
Yeah. I think so, too.
你不是应该加入这场新闻抢夺吗
Shouldn"t you be part of this feeding frenzy?
不 我应该去 但是算了
No. Well, uh, yes. But, no.
很高兴我们把这事说清楚了
Well, I"m glad we cleared that up.
我的意思是 我还不算是记者
Well, I mean, I"m not a reporter, not yet, anyway.
只是实习生
Just an intern.
实习生要怎么变成记者
How does an intern become a reporter?
挖到这样的独家新闻
With a scoop like that.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
火箭发射了
We have lift off!
那不算什么
That"s nothing.
我见过实验室里的东西
I"ve seen stuff in there.
实验 奇怪的武器
Experiments. Bizarre weapons.
隔离室
Containment cells.
全都是用来压制最近新闻里提到的
All designed to neutralize the kind of weird powers
那些奇异的能力
you read about these days.
超级速度和力量
Super speed. Strength.
外星人那一套
All that alien stuff.
就像是在为什么事情做准备
It"s like, we"re preparing for something.
要我说
If you ask me,
有人已经知道宇宙中有其他生命存在了
I"d say somebody already knows we"re not alone in the universe.
你能让我进去吗
Can you get me inside?
劲爆独家 是把
Helluva scoop, huh?
但是不行
But no, uh...
我需要这工作
I gotta work.
我孩子刚上一年级 而且又怀了一个
My kid, he"s in first grade. We got another on the way.
万一我的名字暴露呢
What if my name came out?
我会保护我的线人