电影《马达加斯加的疯狂情人节(2013)》Part1-中英文对照剧本

2022-11-05 来源:旧番剧

电影《马达加斯加的疯狂情人节(2013)》Part1-中英文对照剧本


更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
这种是最最好吃的
Oh, that was the best one yet.
你会爱上在情人节飞递的
You gotta love these Valentine"s Day deliveries.
对了 那些心形礼物
Oh, do we have any of those candy hearts
是否留有字条呢
with the little messages on them?
没 但我找到一瓶享爱香水 试试看
Uh, no. But I"ve got some fancy pants perfume for you.
快丢出去
Get rid of it!
快丢出去啊
Get rid of it!
疯狂情人节
好吧 那这句如何 朱利安
Okay, what about this one, Julien?
红红的玫瑰 绿绿的紫罗兰
Roses are red. Violets are green.
您如此阳光帅气 女神哪敢不青睐
You are so handsome, you make all the ladies scream.
没用的 莫里斯 我是一个被流放的国王
It"s no use, Maurice, I am a king without a kingdom.
无赞美 无尊敬 更没人拍我马屁
Where is all the admiration? The fawning? The brown nosing?
有人能听到我诉说吗
Is anybody even listening to me up there?
靠他...
What the...
九号爱药? 这东西怎么用啊
"Love Potion Number Nine"? How does this thing work anyway?
别 别 好痒
Stop it, stop it. That tickles.
风靡万人型
"Irresistible."
莫里斯
Maurice.
你觉悟到没
Do you see what is happening here?
让它们别蹭 别蹭
Make them stop. Make them stop.
这是上天之意
It is a message from the Gods.
他们在天堂俯视咱们 并说 国王朱利安
They are looking down from the heavens and saying, "King Julien."
我应道 你还想怎样?
And I say, "Ugh, what do you want now?"
他说 无意打扰您
And they say, "Sorry to disturb you,
最伟大最时尚跳舞最厉害的国王
all great and most dashing king with all the best dance moves."
我问 你是说这舞蹈吗
And I say, "Oh, do you mean like this?"
是的 是的 我们最喜欢看了
"Yes! We love that!"
别磨叽了 你到底想干什么
"So, get on with it. What do you want already?"
你如此伟大 理应获得更多
"Even though you"re all these great things, you deserve more."
获得更多什么
"Oh, go on."
国王朱利安 收下这爱药
"King Julien, take this potion
从今往后
and from this moment forth
您将被世人敬佩为享爱之王
you will be known as the King of Love."
享爱之王?
King of Love?
快来 莫里斯 我们有计划要做了
Come, Maurice. We have much work to do.
非洲兄弟们 起床啦 今天是情人节
Wake up, Africa. It"s Valentine"s Day!
祝你情人节快乐
Happy Valentine"s Day to you.
愿你情人节开心
And Happy Valentine"s Day to you.
- 祝谁呢 -你 你和你还有你
- Who? - You, you, you, and you.
什么是情人节
What"s Valentine"s Day?
不是吧 不要告诉我你从来没听过
Hold up. Don"t tell me you"ve never heard of...
全年中最浪漫的节日
The best day of the year! Whoo!
又不是你过的节日 开心啥
Wow, you"re really into this holiday, huh?
你是没过过不知道
Please, you have no idea.
我们爱你 亚历克斯
We love you, Alex!
我爱这个节日
And I love this holiday!
哦耶 我的亚历克斯
Oh, Alex.
那 这东西有什么用
So, what do we do with these?
那是最精彩的部分
That"s the best part.
你若有所投 就若有所报
Once you get a Valentine, you get to give one back.
来 从你开始 亲爱的亚历克斯
Here, I"ll start you off. "Dear Alex,
你是最棒的 爱你的鸵鸟
you"re the best. Love you, Ostrich."
看见没 这样我就能展示在我自己的
See? Now I can display it right here on my very own
情人树上
Valentine"s tree!
如何 怎样
Huh? Huh?
喂 注意
Whoa! Hey!
你们搞什么啊
Hey! What"s going on?
国王朱利安在出售爱药 我想爱
King Julien"s selling a magical love potion. I want some!
爱药?
A love potion?
-我也要爱 -我也要
- I want some! - Me, too!
等等我
Wait for me!
喂喂喂 各位 情人树啊
Hey, hey, hey! Hey, wait up! Guys, Valentine"s tree.
应该好不到哪去
It"s not going anywhere.
亚历克斯 我们这个也不怎样
And neither are we, Alex.
走吧 看看那神经狐猴葫芦里卖啥药
Now, come on, let"s go see what that psychotic lemur"s up to now.
不如...这样 你们...可以...
You know what, you... Why don"t you... I think you guys could...
你们先去 我一会就来
You guys go ahead. I"ll catch up later.
他去哪
Where is he going?
他...预约了针灸吗
Uh, acupuncture appointment?
是的 预约了针灸 走 走了
Yep, definitely acupuncture. Come on. Gotta go.
-我叫格洛丽亚 -格洛丽亚
- My name is G-L-O-R-I-A. Gloria! - Gloria!
停停停 拜托啊 各位
Stop. Stop. Stop. Come on, you guys.
这次是我和格洛丽亚过的第一个情人节
This is my first Valentine"s Day with Gloria.
演绎必须完美
This surprise has to be perfect.
很好 很好 你们干什么啊
I"m fine, I"m fine, okay. What are you doing?
你瞧他
Ugh, look at him.
无形的压力让大家都喘不过气
All stressed out and driving everyone crazy.
斯基伯 情人节你打算和草裙女如何度过
Skipper, what are you going to get Hula Girl for Valentine"s Day?
老样子 我们不花里花俏虚情假意
Nothing! No hokey knickknacks or cheesy gestures needed here.
你说是吧 美女
Isn"t that right, dollface?
有意思
Drama!
这排场真...
What the...
女士们先生们 都过来啦
Ladies and gentlemen, gather around.
今天你们真幸运
Today is your lucky day
享爱之王的爱药展示会
because the King of Love"s love potion spectacular
马上就要开始了
is about to begin.
带上烦恼 见享爱王
Go take your troubles to the King of love
就是我啦
That"s me!
此福之赐 来自上天
The Heavens sent me, from above
大家别急 排队等候
Go on, everybody, get into a line
喷试喷试 九号爱药
Try a little spray of Love Potion Number Nine
我我我我 我要试
Oh! Me, me, me, me. I"ll try it.
第一次见这位年轻的求爱者
Here"s a young fellow I"ve never met, ever.
让我猜猜 你是个让人生厌
Let me guess. Little irritating pest like yourself.
不受待见的家伙 是不
Probably not too popular, are"t you?
是的 我不受待见
No! I"m not popular.
没关系 今日是你转运之日
Well, your luck"s about to change.
签了合同 永为我奴
Just sign this contract committing you to eternal servitude
我就会让你...风靡万人的
and I will make you... Irresistible.
签 来吧
Yes! Let"s do it.
张大眼睛
Open your eye.
烫死了烫死了
It burns!
哇靠
Dang!
那边 你好啊
Well, hello!
你不就是那个我一直想见的小可爱吗
Aren"t you just the most adorable little thing I"ve ever seen?
醒醒 那是直男
Come on! It"s a dude.

Do it.
我风靡了他人
I"m irresistible!
-我想风靡 -我也要
- I wanna be irresistible! - Me, too!
签这 签这
Sign here, sign here.
我喜欢你
I like you.
这样的我你喜欢不
How you like me now?

No!
下一个
Next.
-给我喷点 -也给我喷点
- I want some! - Me, too!
马上签 马上签
Right here, right here!
拜托 你们真信这套啊
Oh, come on, fellas. You"re not buying all of this, are you?
我就不相信
Well, I ain"t buying it.
那个是爱药? 斑马们 好好想想吧
I mean, a love potion? Zebras, please.
我还没见过你这样子的斑马呢
I ain"t never seen a zebra like you before.
非洲鹿 世界十大神秘动物之一 排在第二位 全球3万只左右
我不是斑马 我是霍加皮
I"m not a zebra. I"m an okapi.
原来如此
Crack-a-lackin".
原来如此
Crack-a-lackin".
你从哪里来
Where did you come from?
刚从其他保护区过来走访的
Just visiting from another reserve.
让我带你环游四周吧
Hey, I can show you around!
-我带你 -我带你
- So could I! - So could I!
-我带你 -我带你
- So could I! - Me, too!
我对这带最熟悉了
I know this place better than anyone!
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

猜你喜欢
动漫推荐
免责声明:动漫番剧数据来源网络!本站不收费,无vip,请勿上当!

www.jiufanju.com-旧番剧