电影《汽车威利(2018)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本
2022-11-05 来源:旧番剧

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
看看谁来了 菜鸟先生
Look who decided to show up, Mr. Newbie on Wheels.
嗨 乔
Hey, Joe. What"s up?
我让你在前面待太久了
I have let you stay at the front for too long.
说真的 你现在不应该在博物馆展出吗?
Seriously, shouldn"t you be on display in some museum by now?
让我们看看你能不能像那张嘴一样快
Let"s see if you can move as fast as that mouth!
他阴我
He"s gonna get it!
受够了 我要打败他
That"s it. He"s going to get beat!
超级超级跳
Extreme super jump!
准备被我的速度征服吧
Prepare to be beaten by my speed,...
我有500马力的引擎
...with this 500 horsepower engine.
好精彩的比赛
Such an amazing race!
大家快看啊 在今年的最后一届锦标赛中
A neck and neck race between two best racers...
两名最好的选手势均力敌
...in this year"s final championship.
谁会想到这场比赛会如此激烈?
Who would have thought this race would be this tight?
在我的季前赛分析中
In my pre-season analysis, I did point out...
我的预测果然没有多少偏差
...that things would be close. Just like the race in "86...
-就像86年的比赛一样 当时我在评论... -不管怎样 让我们来看看威力
-...when I was commenting... -Anyhow, let us watch...
来自加斯科特的新秀明星
...Wheely O" Wheels, the rookie star from Gasket City...
现在正加速冲进领先
...now accelerates into the lead!
让开
Get out of the way!
当然 他的对手是有史以来最受欢迎的赛车手乔 弗洛
But of course, he is up against the all-time favourite racer, Joe-Flow.
蝉联四次冠军
Our four times winner!
是"三次"
Three times winner.
好吧 随便吧
Yeah, whatever.
-现在 乔领先了 -加油 威利先生
-Now, Joe moves to the front. -Come on, Mr. Wheely.
威利不可能赢的
Wheely O" Wheely has no chance of winning.
你不像我那样了解他
You don"t know him like I do.
你认识他吗?
You know him?
我当然认识他
Of course I know him!
只是他不认识我罢了
But he doesn"t know me.
一次十辆车超速了
Ten cars in a row breaking the speed limit!
我们最好从局子里叫些支援来
We better get some backup from the station!
今天是比赛日 女士 街道因比赛而封闭了
It"s race day today, ma’am. The streets are closed for racing.
今天他们赛车是完全合法的 女士
It"s completely legal today, ma"am.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
比赛太精彩了吧
This is really nerve-racking.
终于 到了我最喜欢的比赛部分
Finally we have reached my favourite portion of the race,...
这是一个奇妙的管状排水管赛道
...which is this fantastic tubular course in a drainpipe!
这是属于我的快乐管道
I can"t wait to destroy you.
这里面发生的事 永远不会有外人知道
What happens inside, stays inside.
没有人知道谁将取得胜利
Nobody knows who will emerge victorious.
在我那个时代 赛车手们只是在路上跑
In my day, the racers just stayed on the road.
我打赌乔·弗瑞德会是管状路线的领先者
I bet Joe Flow"s gonna lead the tubular course!
他真是太棒了
He is just fantastic.
他年轻的时候确实不错
Are you sure about that?
但是今天我押威利
My money is on Wheely.
那你可大错特错
We"ll see.
看我的潇洒 我就是今天的赢家
Move it.
轮到你接招了
Have you ever been slapped when driving?
看招
Take this!
真靓啊
Cool stuff!
油也不错
And the oil"s not bad either.
通话中
Calling
你能给我送一些最好的油吗?
Could you deliver some of the best oil to me?
我是威利
I"m Wheely O"Wheels.
没错 就是那个大名的威利
Yes, I"m Wheely O"Wheels.
一定要把它送到终点
Make sure to send it over to the finishing line...
因为只有我才能赢得这场比赛
...because I"m the one who"s gonna win this.
威利订购了一桶油
One Petro-Oil Super Special for O"Wheels!
威利?
For Wheels?
不敢相信
Has my dream come true?
还是送到终点线呢
Is it true that he orders it?
我要亲自把这个给他
I"ll get this to him myself!
嘿
Hey.
对不起 这是我的
Sorry, this one"s mine.
别超小道
And no shortcuts!
别担心我啦
No worries. This is me, Putt Putt.
威利先生 我来了
Mr. Wheely, here I come.
抱歉 特件
Excuse. I have to do some delivery.
只有贵宾能进
VIPS only, buddy.
但是我有贵宾权限 有非常重要的货给威利先生
But I have VID! "Very Important Delivery" for Mr. Wheely!
鬼信你
Sure you have.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,...
现在 我们来到了比赛的最后一部分
...now, we have come to the last part of the race,...
乔和威利仍然处于领先地位
...with Joe Flow and Wheely O"Wheels still in the lead!
谁会拿到方格旗
Who"s going to take the chequered flag?
我已经迫不及待了
I can"t wait any longer!
这的确是一场激烈的比赛
A dramatic race, indeed.
我们马上就要为新的冠军加冕了
We"re just moments away from crowning our new champion.
我失败了
I failed.
我辜负了大家
They say failure is not fatal.
他们到时候还会没收我的奖彰
But if I fail in my job, I will be sacked.
我又要去当实习生了 又当个好几年
God, only you can help me.
有近道了
It"s a shortcut.
但是老板说我不该抄近路
But boss said I shouldn"t take a shortcut.
但只有这个办法了
But it"s the only way.
好脏啊
What is this slimy thing?
回见了 手下败将
Out of my way!
别挡道
Get out of the way!
我tm...
It"s slippery!
-他刚刚是要说脏话了吗? -肯定是
-Did he really say that? -No doubt about it.
我保证我听到了
I guess I was right about that man.
妈妈 我觉得他说的只是...
Mom, I think what he said was...
火车轨道
It"s ticklish.
我从来没跑过火车轨道
There"s a train coming.
我完蛋了
I"m screwed.
这可不好
Oh this ain"t gonna be good!
威利先生 我都干了些什么啊?
Mr. Wheely! What have I done?
一年后
One year later...
你今天醒得早 你要去哪里?
You woke up early today. Where are you heading to?
只是出去而已 妈妈
I need to go out, Momma.
等一下 儿子
Wait a second, son.
你可不能没吃过一顿像样的早餐就出门
No son of mine is leaving without having a proper breakfast!
加斯基特城附近有乘客
Anyone near Gasket City?
我没时间吃早餐了 妈妈 我要去城里
I don"t have time for breakfast, Momma. I need to go to the city.
这么一大早?
This early in the morning?
当然
Of course.
你知道我的使命的
I have to work hard to earn money.
我要多赚钱帮你把这个地方
I will fix this place up...
好好修缮一番
...so that we"ll be getting more customers.
我很感激 儿子
I appreciate that, son.
但你要记住 你已经不是过去的你了
But you"ve got to remember that you"re not what you used to be.
我知道了 别担心
I got that. Don"t worry!
我得走了 不想错过生意
I just want you to know how much I love you.
好吧 我的好儿子
I love you too.
妈妈的车库
Mama"s Garage
天然气管道
Gas O Line
你好 黄先生
Hello, Mr. Yellow.
在这个阳光明媚的早上你过得好吗?威利先生?
How are you on this glorious morning, Mr. Wheely?
本威利先生已经厌倦了每个人都天天特别关心我
Mr. Wheely is fed up with everyone checking up on me.
可不是随便谁都能收到我的特别关心的 只有你
I"m not checking up on anyone, just you!
威利先生 等等我
Mr. Wheely, wait up!
你能不能别再跟着我了?
Would you stop following me around?
就跟我和我老妈说的一样
I"ve got a job to do in the city.
我只是要进一趟城接一单生意
I dont want anyone following me around.
好吧 我保证没有人跟着你
Alright, I"ll make sure that no one follows you around.
我很感激你的关心 但我自己能应付得了
I appreciate the concern, but I can handle this myself!
我明白了 威利先生
I got it, Mr Wheely.
我只是担心你
I"m just worried about you, Mr. Wheely.
妈妈说威利先生应该多加小心
Mrs. Momma said Mr. Wheely should take good care and be careful.