电影《豚鼠特攻队(2009)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本
2022-11-06 来源:旧番剧

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
慢着!
Hey, slow down!
这一点也不酷
Whoa! That is not cool!
达尔文 谢谢你今晚能来
Thank you for coming tonight, Darwin.
这里很安全 我们可以放心讲话
This room is secure, so we can speak freely.
有什么好保密的
Why the secrecy?
因为明天警察要来关掉这里
Because the feds are coming tomorrow... to shut us down.
关掉? 连一次机会也不给我们吗
Shut us down? Without even giving us a chance?
是的
Yes.
要拯救这个部门只有一个办法
And there"s only one way we can save this department,
就是在战斗中证明自己
And that"s prove ourselves, in the field.
我们的目标是莱纳德·萨博
Our target is Leonard Saber.
要知道
As you know,
他以前是军火商
He is a former arms dealer
现在是萨博陵公司的CEO
And current CEO of saberling industries.
局里情报显示
The bureau"s intel shows
萨博开发了新的微芯片
Saber has developed a new microchip
有可能用于军事
With possible military applications.
上面怀疑他可能
They suspect he has sold his
将此项技术出售给远东
Technology to the far east under the code name...
代号是"杂波风暴"
...clusterstorm.
达尔文
Now, Darwin,
我们现在要查出萨博会怎么用这技术
We need to find out how Saber plans to use this technology.
你的任务是 在这里 萨博的图书馆
Your mission is to download the clusterstorm files
从他的私人电脑上下载"杂波风暴"的文件
From Saber"s personal computer located in his library, right here.
本 我们会找到证据的
Ben, we"re gonna get you that evidence.
我们会证明 我们一直很能干
We"ll prove, once and for all, what we can do.
不会让他们得逞的
We"ll give "em no choice.
中情局会保留程序 让我们做特工的
They"ll have to keep the program and make us special agents.
我相信你 但如果我们失败
Look, I believe in you, but if we fail...
就搞砸了一件别人花费两年心血的案子
...we blow a case they"ve been trying to crack for two years.
别看我个头小 可是靠得住
Hey, I"m nine inches tall. I only see the upside.
(莱纳德·萨博的房产)
这边 先生
Right this way, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘀嗒 开始计时 斑点 收到请回话
Ticktock, we"re on the clock. Speckles, do you copy?
收到 我看到你了 达尔文 一切就绪
Ten-four. I read you, Darwin. Five-by-five.
所有通讯系统已连上
All communication systems are online.
报告位置
Status report.
我看到萨博了
I have a visual on saber.
他身着六千美元的西装 带着五万美元的名表
He"s wearing a $6,000 suit, $50,000 watch,
据红外线范围所示 他是36码的白种人
And, according to my infrared scope, hanes size 36 tighty whiteys.
萨博准备开始讲话 老兄 记住 正在计时
Saber"s about to start his speech. Remember, the clock is ticking, dude.
布拉斯特 华雷斯 你们那情况如何
Blaster, Juarez, what"s your twenty?
华雷斯收到 正在接近第一目标
Juarez here. Approaching first objective.
我们比计划提前10分钟
We"re ten seconds ahead of schedule
因为布拉斯特有点兴奋
Because Blaster is a little hyped-up.
我当然兴奋 这是我生存的价值
Of course I am. This is what I live for.
好戏开始咯
Time to get this party started.
-有活动吗 -南方很安全
- Have any activity? - Southbound is secure.
安全
Ok, we"re clear.
达尔文 你比预计时间落后了 你还好吗
Darwin, you"re behind schedule. You all right?
-第一次感到紧张 -你要撤退吗
- First mission jitters, I guess. - Do you want to abort?
不 我很好 我受过训练的
No, no, it"s ok. I"ve been trained to do this.
我会陪着你深入虎穴的
I"d follow you into a snarling pack of dobermans!
等等 我已经这么干了
Oh, wait. I already have.
你倒是快点行动哇
Now, get your fuzzy hind end moving.
等等 有百姓正穿越边界
Hold on. There"s a civilian passing through the perimeter.
你看什么 快走啊
What are you looking at? Move along, pal.
别担心 刚刚打入敌营
Don"t worry. I just spotted my way in.
华雷斯
Juarez...
-布拉斯特 不要看呆哦 -来不及了
- Blaster, don"t drop a pellet. - Too late.
我没事
I"m cool.
斑点呼叫木赤 看不到图像
Speckles to Mooch. Getting no visual.
完毕
Over.
苍蝇在奶油里 达尔文 听到了吗
The fly is in the ointment. Darwin, do you copy?
你说得对
Yeah, you"re right.
天啊 死狐狸
Holy foxes.
-报告你的位置 -我在动物停尸房里
- What"s your twenty? - I"m in the morgue.
你是否希望自己的喷灯像我的一样热
# don"t you wish your blowtorch was hot like mine #
我淘到了好东西
Good thing I took shop.
欢迎到我家来
Welcome to my home.
我想再一次让大家知道 对于你们将公司建成
I want you to know how grateful I am to all of you for, once again,
全球拥有最大客户群的电子品牌
Making us
我是多么的感激
The number one consumer electronics brand in the world!
这东西太受欢迎了 我都买不着
These things are so popular, I can"t get one.
木赤 别玩了 快点干活
Mooch, focus. come on, honey.
你可不是来吃甜品的 去执行任务
You"re not here for the sweets. Get back on mission.
多年以来 我们让每位萨博陵公司的员工
For years, we"ve been putting a secret...
将秘诀记在心中
...into the heart of every member of the saberling family,
不管是做低温冰箱
Be it the cryogenic refrigerator
还是新品微波热咖啡机
Or the new microwave-heated coffeemaker.
这秘诀就是每个公司成功的关键
A secret which is at the core of every successful family,
那就是交流
Communication.
-雷斯 看看谁先爬到顶 -好啊 各就位 预备 开始
- hey, Juarez. Race you to the top! - ok. on your mark, get set, go!
耍赖皮
That"s cold.
达尔文 都准备好了
Darwin, the table"s set.
你可以进入萨博的书房搜查
You are clear to infiltrate Saber"s study.
好的 我进来了
Ok, I"m in.
熄灭火苗
Clearing exfil route.
-成功了 -当然了
- hey, it worked! - of course it worked.
我对这房子了如指掌 相信我
Nothing happens in this house that I don"t know about. Trust me.
再过48小时 当我按下这个按钮的时候
In 48 hours, when I press this button,
就会启动"萨博智能"无线系统
It will activate a wireless system we call "sabersense,"
这系统将会激活所有
Which will awaken the chips already in the logic boards
萨博陵电器中的逻辑插件
Of all saberling appliances,
这台咖啡机会知道用掉了多少咖啡
Allowing this coffee machine to know how much coffee"s been used,
并发送给你家的电脑 让你知道该买咖啡了
Communicate with your home computer, and add coffee to your shopping list.
另外 这个系统会将
Now, in addition, sabersense will link
每一款新旧萨博陵电器都联系在一起
Every old and new saberling appliance in existence,
组成庞大的电器家族
And create one big family!
无人能比
And nothing will be the same.
键盘上的字幕Q怎么离O那么远
Why did they put the q so far away from the o?
-好 我进去了 -收到 我正在跟进
- ok, I"m in. - roger. I"m tracking it.
华雷斯 你和我 我们有可能吗
So what about it, Juarez? You and me, I mean, you know...
抱歉 布拉斯特 你知道我心里有别人了
Sorry, Blaster. you know I"ve got my eye on someone else.
-我不知道 那人是谁 -是达尔文
- no. in fact, I didn"t know. who? - Darwin.
为什么是他
Why Darwin?
因为他...不喜欢我
Because he"s so... so not interested in me.
收到 华雷斯
Copy that, Juarez.
-该死 -把通话关闭
- oh, shoot! - Keep the comm line clear.
-斑点 我想我找到了 -谢谢 晚安
- Ok, speckles, I think I found it. - Thank you, and good night.
萨博讲完话了 木赤 给我个图像
Saber wrapped his speech. Mooch, give me an eyeball.
克丽斯塔 我要上楼喝点东西
Christa, I"m going upstairs for a drink.
达尔文 萨博要上去了
Darwin, Saber"s heading up.
预计50秒到达
About 50 seconds.
收到 我进入了"杂波风暴"文件
Copy that. I"m into the clusterstorm file.
斑点 你看见这个了吗 -看到了
- Speckles, are you seeing this? - I see it.
这不是出售武器 这是全球毁灭
This isn"t about selling weapons. It"s about global extermination.
我正在下载
I"m downloading now.
怎么回事儿
Whoa! what just happened?
是加密术 别碰键盘
Encryption. Hands off the keys.
-我用蠕虫破解 -木赤
- I"m setting up a worm to decipher. - Mooch.
你要拦下萨博 执行延迟B计划
You have to stop Saber. Execute delay strategy B.
我又能进去了 开始下载
I"m back in. Commencing download.
斑点 你真是个天才
Speckles, you"re a genius!
我是鼹鼠嘛 自然对虫子有研究
I"m a mole. I got a thing for worms.
转成无线下载
Switching to wireless download.
快点 快点
Come on. come on!
达尔文 快出来 快
Darwin. Get out of there, now!
我不能走 在烟囱里没有下载信号
I can"t. The chimney will block the signal.
快点 快点