看动漫学英语,海绵宝宝第一季第二集对白(中英对照)
2022-11-05 来源:旧番剧

我的好朋友
Tea at the tree dome
---------------------------------------------
哇哦,四足水母
Wow, four stingers.
这个我好像在哪里见过?
Where have I seen this before?
找到了
Here it is.
地松鼠
Land squirrel.
那只小松鼠的麻烦大了
That little squirrel is in trouble.
看招,可恶的臭蛤蜊,你看我怎么教训你
Take that, you sorry old clam! You"ll need to learn some manners!
你很快就会变成蛤蜊浓汤了
You"re about as ugly as homemade soup.
万岁,地松鼠!
Hooray, land squirrel!

小心!
Look out!
我来了,小松鼠!
Hold on, little squirrel!
你很会打吧,大蛤蜊,看我怎么打扁你!
You have fought well, giant clam. Prepare to be vanquished! Hai!
嘿,我会武功唉
Hey, I"m actually doing it.
看我的厉害!
Your shell is mine!
我来了,方块小兄弟!
Hold on there, little square dude!
嘿,你也喜欢空手道啊
Hey, you like karate too.
嘿,你叫什么名字?
So, what"s your name?
珊迪
Sandy.
请问怎么称呼你呀?

So what do you call yourself?
我叫海绵宝宝
I"m SpongeBob!
海绵宝宝啊,看我的碎石绝招
Well, SpongeBob, take a gander at this.
喔
Oh.
是哦?看我的
Oh yeah? Watch this.
我喜欢你,海绵宝宝,我们可以变成好朋友哦,嘿呀!
I like you, SpongeBob. We could be tighter than bark on a tree. Hi-yah!
呃,我也喜欢你,珊迪,嘿呀!
Uh, I like you too, Sandy. Hi-yah!
哇哦,你头上的是什么东西呀
Ow. Say, what is that thing on your head?
我的空气头盔
Why, that"s my air helmet.
给我戴戴看?
May I try it on?
不行,我需要靠它呼吸,我要呼吸空气
Heck no. I need it to breathe. I gotta have my air.
我也是,我爱空气,空气最棒了
Me too. I love air. Air is good.

真的吗?
No kidding?
对呀,空气是我的宝,越多空气就越好,我最爱呼吸空气
Why, "air" is my middle name. The more air, the better. Can"t get enough of that air.
酷啦,明天到我家来喝下午茶怎么样?
Shee-oot. How about coming over tomorrow for tea and cookies then?
别迟到哦
Don"t be late.
好啊,明天见
Okay, see you tomorrow.
派大星!派大星!派大星,派大星,派大星!空气是什么?
Patrick! Patrick! Patrick, Patrick, Patrick! What"s air?
啊?
Huh?
我刚刚认识一个女孩,她的帽子都是...空气
I just met this girl. She wears a hat full of... air.
你是说她戴着“空气”?
Do you mean she puts on "airs"?
应该是吧
I guess so.
那这也太炫了,如果你想耍炫,就要像这样翘起小拇指,翘得越高你就越炫
That"s just fancy talk. If you wanna be fancy, hold your pinky up like this. The higher you hold it, the fancier you are.

是不是?
How"s that?
高一点
Higher.
这样呢
Like that?
有够炫的,我要叫你超炫海绵宝宝
Now that"s fancy. They should call you SpongeBob FancyPants.
要记住:想耍炫,翘手指。你做得到的,海绵宝宝,我罩着你
Remember: When in doubt, pinky out. You can do it, SpongeBob. I"ll be watching.
谢了,兄弟
Thanks, pal.
哪位?
Hello?
你好,珊迪,是我,海绵宝宝
Hi-ya, Sandy. It’s me, SpongeBob.
等一下,我放你进来
Hold on a sec, I"ll let you in.
珊迪!珊迪!快点开门!珊迪!珊迪!
Sandy! Sandy! Open up! Sandy! Sandy!
珊迪,这个地方太诡异了,这个地方没有海水...
Sandy, something"s gone terribly wrong. There"s no water in...
我家当然没有海水,只有空气
Cause there"s no water. Nothing but air.

没海水?
No water?
应该没问题吧? 嘿呀!
That ain"t a problem, is it? Hi-yah!
怎么会呢?
Problem?
嘿呀,我最爱空气啦!
Hi-yah! That"s how I like my air!
管他什么海水
With no water.
太好了,我准备了好茶跟饼干,快进来吧! 嘿呀!
Well, alright. I made Texas tea and cookies. Well, come on in! Hi-yah!
不对啦,进来
That"s not in. In.
你真的很好玩呢,快来,我带你参观一下
You"re a funny little dude. Come on, I"ll give you the grand tour.
这里就是我专属的小小空气室,这里的空气最干爽...
So this is my own private little air bubble. This air is the driest...
...最纯净...
...purest...
整个海底最好闻的空气哦,那里是我的小喷泉
...most airiest air in the whole sea. Oh, over there"s my birdbath.

我的大橡树
And that"s my oak tree.
它提供我更多的空气,空气屋是由最坚固的聚酯所做成的,聚酯就是塑胶的意思啦,是不是很酷啊?
It provides me with extra air. This dome is made of the finest polyurethane, that"s a fancy word for plastic. Ain"t that just the bee"s knees?
我跟你说,在海底我们家不容易...
Tell you what, weren"t easy getting here neither. First, I...
...这是我的跑步机,保持健美身材就靠它,走吧,我们去喝茶
...that"s my treadmill. That"s how I stay in tip-top shape. Well, come on. Let’s have that tea now.
小指,小指
Pinky. Pinky.
我带花来送你
I brought you some flowers.
送给我?你好贴心
For me? How sweet.
你还好吧?
You okay?
还好,我很好
Yes, I"m okay.
对了,你是第一个进来这里的海洋生物唉
You know, you"re the first sea critter to ever visit.
真是难以想象
I can’t imagine why.
有需要什么吗?

Can I get you anything?
只要给我一杯水就好了
Water would be nice.
我把花插在花瓶里
I"m gonna to put these in a vase.
慢慢来
Take your time.
我要离开这里
I gotta get out of here!
我喜欢你,海绵宝宝,我们可以变成好朋友哦
I like you, SpongeBob. We could be tighter than bark on a tree.
想要炫,翘手指
When in doubt, pinky out.
我不需要海水,我撑得下去,我不需要!我不需要!我不需要!我不需要,我不需要...
I don"t need water! Water"s for quitters! I don"t need it! I don"t need it! I don"t need it! I don"t need it, I don"t need it...
哇哦,你送的花真的好美呀!
Why, these flowers are just beautiful!
插在花瓶里会活很久,因为有满满的冰凉海水
They"ll last much, much longer in a vase full of ice cold water.
谈谈你的事好啦
So tell me about yourself.
当个海洋生物感觉一定很酷吧
It must be fascinating being a sea critter.

海绵宝宝?
SpongeBob?
哦,饼干烤好了
Oh, there"s the cookies.
我马上回来
Be right back.
我不需要,我不需要,我绝对不需要
I don"t need it, I don"t need it, I definitely don"t need it.
我不需要
I don"t need it.
我不需要
I don"t need it.
我不需要
I don"t need it.
我不需要
I don"t need it.
我需要!
I need it!
不,海绵宝宝!不,不,不,住手! 手指!手指!
No, SpongeBob! No, no, no, stop! Pinky! Pinky!
我挺得住
I"m a quitter!
你不能走人,会很惨的
You can"t leave now. You"ll blow it.

空气很不好,派大星,空气很不好
Air is not good, Patrick. Air is not good.
你只是太害羞了
You"re just being shy.
放心了,兄弟,你很酷的
Don"t worry, buddy. You"re doing fine.
你不能毁了这一切
I won"t let you blow... this.
这里是什么鬼地方啊
What kind of place is this?!
没有半滴海水
There"s no water in here!
我警告过你了
I tried to tell you!
我要离开这里
We"ve gotta get out of here!
这样...转...不开...
You"re... doing it... wrong...
等等!我们...一定要...离开
Wait, no! We"ve got... to get... out.
快喝喝看,你一定会很喜欢...
Come and get it! You"ll gonna like this...
好了,应该没问题了!如果你们需要海水,就说一声嘛
There, that ought do it! If you"ll needed water, you should asked.

我要举杯庆祝,敬新朋友
I propose a toast, to new friends.
等我一下
Hold on a second.
希望你们喜欢喝浓茶,干杯
I hope you like your tea strong. Drink up.
啊...
Ahhh...